35. Twelve Days

It's been twelve days since the attack on the plane above Tokyo. Reporters still state that ninety two casualties were accounted for, but more villains were indeed restrained and immediately escorted by heroes and police from out of the city. They undoubtedly went into custody.

However, Toga and Dabi, along with multiple vital League members were warped from the scene, following in the opening of the black dome that plagued the heroes. A gas unlike any other emerged alongside a beast the heroes had never seen. Its quirk caused mass mayhem as heroes, villains, students and civilians slaughtered one another. Once the beast was destroyed, its effects wore off. But, within the chaos, a villain indeed took the child they'd come to collect from the plane.

Endevour, the number one hero, had made a public announcement when news reporters swarmed, vowing they would get the dedicated UA student and the young boy that were taken back without question.

Still, it's been twelve days since that announcement.

"Twelve fucking days Kirishima! Twelve!"

Those at UA have been majorly affected by the news, but no one has dared cross Bakugou's path since he returned. He copped it the worst.

Kirishima's gentle gaze follows Bakugou as his fists slam into the red head's boxing bag, hanging from the ceiling in his dorm. The tanned, sweating skin of the blond's knuckles slowly are joined by the dripping of red as the the bag gets its revenge.

It doesn't stop him.

"She said my name! She needed my help! She didn't ask anyone else!" Bakugou's eyes burn deeper into the bag and his scowl grows fierce, full of rage even.

"Fuck!"

"Bakugou, that's enough" Kirishima sighs, standing and gripping at his friend's shoulder. "You can't blame yourself. Its not your fault."

"Damn right its not! Its the fucking league's and I'm going to fucking blow them to hell!" The blond yells, slamming into the bag as his punches begin to slow, and his breath grows heavy.

The sight of blood pouring down your hands as Dabi held you by the throat appears in Kirishima's mind as he gazes down at Bakugou's hand. You're usual strength, determination and grace had left you. Your eyes had lost their fire, the one you saw in Bakugou and the one each of them saw in you.

Bakugou is quick to catch onto Kirishima's gaze, following it to his blood and having the same image burn into his head.

You were beautiful, even weak and aching and Dabi would pay for tainting you vibrant glow.

"Kirishima. You were right about what you said." Bakugou growls, speaking words he never speaks. His hands grow into fists at them.

Kirishima only smiles slightly, his usual brightness returning to him just for a moment "You don't mean-"

Before the rest of his sentence leaves his lips, a roaring slam echoes across the room. The boy's door collides into the wall, and a surprising sight appears in the doorway.

"Midoriya?"

Izuku's scruffy, unkempt hair is drenched in sweat and the boy's forehead shines below the faint light of the room. His chest rises and falls quickly, his white shirt exposing the shape he usually hides underneath.

"Damn it Deku! Fuck off!" Bakugou interrupts as Izuku's hand leans on the door and he pants heavily.

"All Might- He- He's going to a meeting to discuss the heroes plan of action. They believe they have an idea where (Y/n) and the boy are." The green haired boy wheezes. "I came as quick as I could. Jirou is coming with me to help find out what's happening. Now are you coming or not?!"