18. Go

"How about we paint the street with flames?"

Togata's sky blue eyes, widen at the sight before him. Your heart begins  to beat and heat burns through your body as flames encase the streets.

"The League of villains haven't come out of hiding for ages!" You yell to Togata over the screams, while his eyes examine the situation.

He turns to you and smiles, nodding his head as he thinks...

Izuku is the person you picture in that moment and all you can do is smile back.

"Alright. (Y/n)! Get yourself and as many civilians as you can to safety." He states, pulling himself from his knees and locking eyes onto Dabi...

"Mirio." You say his name quietly, and his eyes turn to you.

"Izuku told me you lost your quirk" You state calmly. No sorrow is in your voice, no digust, only facts come from your lips.

He smiles yet again and turns to Dabi. "Anyone can be a hero (Y/n)"

With that, Mirio's legs push him from position and he steps into a strong sprint. 

"Dabi of the League of Villains!" He screams, pulling up a toppled over pole from the mayhem.

Dabi's fierce blue eyes turn to Mirio, and they are full absolutely nothing, except a sickening beauty.

"Haven't you heard its not safe to play with fire?!" Mirio beams as he swings the pole across the air and into a fire hydrant on the side of the road.

The clanging of metal, and burst of water echoes through the street.

Dabi stands absolutely unfazed as he watches Mirio, as though he was ripped of any emotions. His lazy gaze turns from the charging boy, back to the fleeing civilians.

"We're not here for you kid." He groans.

"That was your first mistake." Mirio yells as he sprints towards Dabi.

Does the idiot not have a plan?!

At the sight, you begin to move towards the running blond, your head not thinking but your heart absolutely racing.

Dabi, rolls his head around, still blaring his fire in the direction of the bystanders.

When he stops, you let out a yell of utter fear.

"Mirio! Get out of the way you moron!"

You encase his shoes in a pink aura and tug him back, grabbing his shoulder and shoving him behind you.

Dabi lets out a sigh and raises his arm in your direction, before the air is overcome with a spiraling blue flame.

With your free hand, you point it to the fire hydrant, and kick start your quirk to pull the water before you.

"Damn it!"

The fire and water come crashing down with one another to which a sizzling sound rings through your ears. The warmth fades quickly and you smile hopelessly at the fact you weren't burnt to a crisp.

Dabi examines you from top to bottom.

"That's who I'm here for"

Your grip on Mirio releases and your mouth opens slightly.

"(Y/n) of UA? Am I mistaken?" He questions, a devious grin plastered on his villainous face.

Mirio wraps his hand around your wrist and pulls you towards him slightly.