Day 7

11/19/19

We learned stoichiometry in chemistry and it's not that hard. I just need to practice. Before class started Cross, the guy next to me, my friend, and I were talking about Thanksgiving and about eating turkey and I said I don't remember eating a turkey (I've been a vegetarian since I was 4 years old.) The guy next to me said "how can you not remember the last time you ate turkey??" and I didn't tell them I was a vegetarian but I just said that I probably ate turkey when I was 2 or something and the guy looked at me weirdly saying "how can you remember something from when you were 2 years old?" and Cross backed me up by saying "I remember when I was 2. That when I learned how to swim" and I smiled and said "but don't you already swim when you're in the womb?" and I look at my friend and she gives me small thumbs up because I actually started a conversation with him. Cross tells me that we're technically not swimming but floating in "basically a water balloon." I let the conversation go because my voice was shaky and I felt myself blushing and oh my gosh my hands were SOOOO SHAKY!!!!!! Apparently, babies do swim in their own pee sooooo...😬 We had taken notes on stoichiometry and then our teacher had us practice some problems so during that, Cross turned around and asked me if he could see my notes. Not my friend's. Not the guy who sits next to me. MY notes. I looked over at his paper and saw that his notes were very messy and almost unreadable so I lent him mine. My friends said I should've written my number down before giving the notes to him and I knew they were only half joking.

Xoxo,

Aneglic_Mistakes