Day 58

2/24/2020

I get to class and when I sit down cross is eyeing me up and down (😳) and I smile and wave at him and say "good morning!" And he slowly says "your hair looks different" (I made it wavy) and I said "yeah...yours too" and he's like "oh" and I was like "yeah it's splitting in the middle" and he just sits there and says "oh but like...do I care?" And I said "do you?" And he says "no." And then the bell rings and what not blah blah blah we do notes the whole periodt. And then we had to discuss in groups what happens to gas molecules when pressure increases and so I stepped up to talk and I said "so when pressure increases the gas molecules get closer together and so they can't really move" and then Cross is just staring at me (again what's new??) and says "makes sense" then no one else says anything and our teacher comes over and she asks what we said and of course im left to explain what happened so I said what I did before and she asked me why the molecules are so close together and my mind went blank so I stayed silent and no one said anything and so our teacher just awkwardly laughs and I did too and she walked away and the Cross said "it's because there's no space and yeah" and he gave me a thumbs up and I smiled and thanked him. Oh after we discussed that and I embarrassed myself, our teacher asks us to raise our hand if we know the answer and Cross kinda moves his elbow towards me (like a nudge but I'm not actually next to him) and he says "raise your hand! This is your time to shine!" And he turns a bit red and I know I'm blushing hard and so I cover my face and say "nooo! I'm not doing that!"