Day 63

3/2/2020

I get into chem and I forgot to grab a notes sheet so I didn't have the notes for the whole period and it was so embarrassing but whatever!! And then Cross wore a hoodie and he needs to do that more often (he only wears sweaters and he's eating a lollipop and I'm on my phone texting my friend who was absent and then he puts his phone down on his desk loud enough so I can hear (possibly he wants to get my attention?) and watches me and so I turn to face him and I'm like "oh I'm texting [my friend]" and he asks where she is  and I said I didn't know and that she's probably home and I said that she hasn't texted back and she'll text back later and he's like "damn you're not important to her" and I said "well I'm important to someone!" And he's like "mmmm I'm not so sure" then I gasped and said "you know what? Put the lollipop back in your mouth" and he did and he started talking with it in his mouth but I couldn't understand and so he took it out and said "you kinda walked right into that one just saying. I don't want to be mean but it just had to be said" and I told him "wow you're very negative. You should put that back in your mouth" and he did and started talking again so I pinched my lips and he did the same and I said "good. Do that for the whole period."

Our teacher said "happy March!" And Cross says "haha...March 2" (like march to) and I slowly turn my head and smile "that's so dumb" and he laughs.

After taking notes for basically the whole period, we had to go back to our lab tables and work on some questions in the back from what we had just learned and wtf did I just learn?!!?! When we were doing the cross multiplying (hehe "Cross" multiplying 😏) he was like "oh I found a faster way to get the answer instead of cross multiplying" and it got silent and so I asked him "would you like to share it with everyone?" and he did but he only shared it with me and after he explained it I had a blank face on and he says "you look like you don't wanna do it my way" and I said "I get it but think I'll just cross multiply" and he makes a face and goes "okkkk but my way is faster" and I said "well the tortoise won the race" and he goes "well are you a tortoise?!?!" And I'm fumbling over my words and he mimicked me again 😂🙄

PETITION FOR CROSS TO START WEARING HOODIES MORE OFTEN? YES PLEASE😭🤤HE JUST HITS DIFFERENT OK?! ESPECIALLY IN A WHITE HOODIE!!!!