Day 47

2/5/2020

Today was HORRIBLE!! I was very off today because I accidentally got myself a valentine on Monday. This guy in my 4th period class has a crush on me and asked me to be his valentine and I said yes because I thought it was a joke because that's how our FRIENDSHIP is and he's actually serious and he's telling all of his friends and even people in his classes just to brag?! So tomorrow I need to tel him I can't be his valentine.

Anyways so I came into 3rd period fretting 4th period and it was not cool. We had to make figures like out of balls that represented hydrogen, carbon, and oxygen and I tried doing it first but I kept messing up because I couldn't focus properly and Cross was (kindly) letting me know that I was doing it wrong so I just dropped everything and just handed it to him and apologized and said that I was off today and he said that it was ok. And then I almost started crying ✌️😗.

We had to discuss what endothermic and expthermic was and I was the only one who knew what it was so I had to explain it all. Then we had to talk about what was happening with the reactants (H2O and CO2) and Cross was saying something about heat (I was zoning out on his face☺️😂) and I said it was called combustion and so the teacher calls on his to answer the question and he forgot how to say the word combustion so he looks at me for reassurance. He ended up getting the answer right and he says "not to flex,but I got the answer right" and he bites his lip and smirks 😅😂.