Day 24

12/17/19

So for finals I had period 3 and 4. Period 3 is chemistry so it was my last day with Cross and Mouse. Although I still don't know 100% if they're dropping the class.

When we got into class we had to once again put our backpacks in the back and I sat in my usual seat behind Cross. I was setting up my scantron when I saw Cross turn around and he asked me what the date was. "Uh the 17th" I said. But what I really wanted to say was "me. Date me. Please." It was funny because right after that happened I immediately thought of the scene from Mean Girls.

Another thing is that Cross sits in front of me and can easily see the board

Another thing is that Cross sits in front of me and can easily see the board...where the date is clearly written😑. Perhaps he wanted to talk to me?
Here's a fun pickup line
Cross: what's the date?
Me:I'll give you the ate right now but you'll get the D later😏😉

Ew🤢🤮

After the final my friend and I went to retrieve our backpacks and we just waited for the bell to ring and I'd finally accept that I don't have a chance with Cross or Mouse. The bell rang and as my friend and I were walking in the halls (obviously right behind Cross) I hear him say to Mouse "now you won't have to ask me for the answers!" So maybe he's leaving or Mouse is leaving or they both are.