Day 20

12/11/19

Cross came back today and we were doing a warmup and Mouse was asking Cross and I for help and I pulled out all of my notes and Cross watched me and was like "dang you're ready (for the final) you have all of the notes. How do you have all of them?" And I just shrugged "I just don't clean out my binder" and then I immediately said "like I only keep the important stuff" because I didn't want him to think that I was messy.  He nodded and then asked for my notes and so I gave them to him. After the warmup we were doing our study guide and Mouse pointed to my study guide/cheat sheet and  Cross turned around too and said "your writing is so small. Can you teach me how to write like that?" And I couldn't say anything because Mouse cut me off asking me what an iconic compound was composed of and so I said "metal and nonmetal" and he says "are you sure?" And I nodded but he kept asking me that so I started to feel unsure and I told him that and he goes "you're dumb. It's nonmetal and metal" and we started laughing.

Cross needed to start the study guide so he asked me for a pen and I said yeah and Mouse jokes saying "she doesn't have one she doesn't smoke and Cross was like "hahahah🙄" I handed him my WRITING pen and he used it (obviously) (also I don't vape or pen or juul or smoke...it's literally all the same thing lol 😂) Cross said that he saw Mouse inhaling a pen (idk what people do with pens...smoke it?) in a bathroom so they were talking about it so idk how I feel about Mouse now. In my opinion it's not that attractive when people vape or smoke.

When he gave it back to me it was all warm. Our teacher told us to pack up since we only had "1 minute left" but after she said that the bell rang and Cross turned to me and said "yeah definitely one minute" and smiled.