Day 55

2/19/2020

I get into class and my friend and I are giggling about some inside joke so when I get to my desk Cross is staring at me (what's new sis?) and I wave at him and say hi and he actually waved back and said hi.

We had to go back to our lab tables to do a worksheet about gas molecules and we had to talk about air pressure and stuff and Cross was talking about putting a sandwich in a plastic bag full of air and he said that the sandwich would get messed up and I told him that if the sandwich was in an airtight bag then the sandwich would get flat because of all the stuff in your backpack. Cross disagreed and said that your sandwich would be messed up in a bag full of air and he started scrunching the plastic bag at our table and I laughed and said "well you're not playing football with your sandwich!" And then I said something that sounded like I agreed with him and then he called me conceded (I didn't really know the true meaning of what it meant) so I said "thank you" and gave him a childish smile😊.

Then we made a bet that tomorrow that I will bring a sandwich in an airtight plastic bag and Cross would put his sandwich in a plastic bag full of air and we'd see who's sandwich looks more put together.

I texted him at around 8pm to remind him about the sandwich and he asked me what kind and since I'm a vegetarian I usually eat peanut butter sandwiches and he said "F*ck noooo!!! Put some meat on thereee!!"

We continued texting and he sent told me to "shut up🥰" because I told him he probably doesn't know how to make a decent sandwich.

He then sent me a video of this boy horribly singing Stitches by Shawn Mendes to a girl and she laughed at him. I texted back by saying "awww he's singing a Shawn Mendes song♥️🥰😍" and then Cross left me on read...so he's not a Shawn stan so so Cross is canceled and I'm discontinuing this sub journal that has just turned into a crush update!! Lol jk jk I still like Cross.