Day 67

3/6/2020

We had an assembly for our choir and I got to class before Cross and he comes in (wearing his white hoodie 😍🤤) and starts singing "heart been broke so many times I-I don't know what to belieeveee MAMMA SAID ITS MY FAULT!!!" And I was trying so hard to not laugh at him.

He also said he was gonna play former crush's song.

We went to the back lab table and worked on some questions from the lab and he randomly asked if we (the other girl and I)sang in the shower and I said I don't and he said yeah you do. He started singing whatever he was saying like how Antonio Garza does.

We wore bandanas today and he asked why I didn't have mine like his (his was on his forehead like a party boy) and I said because mine is too big and he just told me to fold it to make it smaller and I shook my head no. He wanted us to match (#coupletingz✌️😘)

He was talking about Lil Uzi Vert's new album and I said I'm not really into rap and I said that Cross dressed like a rapper today and he said that he likes dressing up well and he said that he tries to dress nicer now and then occasionally he'll wear some sweatshirt from the military (he has family in the military so I guess he gets clothes and stuff)

He raised his hand in the air so I did too so he could high five me and instead he dropped my arm and wacked me with his mechanical pencil instead and I tried putting my shoe over  it up but my feet couldn't reach the ground and his can so he grabbed his pencil first before I could steal it from him.

He also said he like to pretend he's on the Ellen show 😂