Day 16

12/5/19

Ahhh IM SCREAMING!!!! It's fourth period and I'm blushing so hard!!

I woke up and listened to my subliminals so many times and in class today we worked on our study guide and while doing a problem, my former crush came up to me and kept asking me to help him with the study guide and as the nice person I am, I did. He started acting all weird and Cross turned around and was like "wtf?" and would look at me in the eyes and raise his eyebrows. Former crush was there for a while and I wanted him to leave but he just couldn't understand getting the limited reaction so it took him a while. Cross was there watching almost the whole time and asked me if magnesium was the limited reacatant and I said yes (which is was cuz-not to flex- I'm really good finding the limited and excess reactants😉.) The person who sat next to me had candy that our teacher didn't want so he gave it to me but I didn't want it so I handed it to Cross and he took the candy but held onto my hand as he did it. Never.Washing.My.Hand.Again. Former crush came over to me again and he was saying mean things to everyone around me, including cross then former crush was like "can you help me please?" And I said "I would but you're being so mean to everyone" and Cross was shook like and said "oooohh😲" and then former crush was apologizing to everyone rapidly.