Week of "We should be at school but we're not" #1

Saturday 2/28/2020

I had sent him a video of how left handed people open doors (they get hit in the face) and at about 12pm he sent me one emoji "😔" that stupid emoji. And so I just left him in read. He didn't deserve a fact today smh 😒.

Then he texted me hours later asking me why I rated  Beastars a 7.5/10 and I told him what I liked about it and I talked about if there were sex scenes then I'm not watching it and he told me there were no on screen scenes 😳.

A couple hours later he sent me a video of his dog with a bag on her head and she was moving and hit her face on his desk and sent him a full face pic asking  him if she was ok and he said she's fine. We talked about more and I found out that he has an Xbox.

Sunday 3/29/2020

At 2:30 in the morning I texted Cross about the second episode of Beastars and how one of the characters was going to another one HEAD and he said that it's doesn't happen and I- 😳. I can't watch that!!! And he said that the only thing that happens romantically in the show is kissing and I was joking saying "ewww kissing?! Gross!!!" And he said "shut up. I bet you haven't even had ur first kiss yet LMAO" and I told him that the was correct and I was close to having one in 7th grade but I had gotten scared and didn't do it. And interesting enough , the guy that I dated in 7th is his friend but they haven't talked to each other in a while.

He told me that he has had his first kiss and that hurted me but he said that it was a terrible first kiss 😂😂

I told him "at least you have a first kiss story to tell" and he said "At least I got the bad kiss done with"  and I said that that's true and then he told me to go back to watch Beastars and he told me that if there is no sexual content in the ep...

I told him "at least you have a first kiss story to tell" and he said "At least I got the bad kiss done with"  and I said that that's true and then he told me to go back to watch Beastars and he told me that if there is no sexual content in the episode then he'll give me $5 and I said that it wasn't fair because he's seen the whole season so he already knows what's going to happen.

He said he's not going to force me to watch it but I started the episode and I actually gagged and had to skip through it. I asked him if I could have the $5 but he said no because they're wasn't any nudity and I said yes and explained to him what I witnessed and we had a discussion on what is nudity and then he left me on delivered because it was 4am at the time so we'll see what he says later. IM A BROKE BEEYATCH!!

At around 10 am he said "no" and I said "yup" and he left me in read😂

Monday 3/30/2020

I didn't plan on texting him today because I wanted to see if he'd text me first but I saw this really funny TikTok of this guy catching a PC in between his butt cheeks and after a couple of hours of being on delivered I checked my Snapchat and it said that I have been on read for an hour...cool😒

Then at 11pm I received a Snapchat from Cross but I have left him on delivered because...

I was FaceTiming my best friend and posted about him(my bestie, not Cross) on my Snapchat and Cross was always on Snapchat and his snap score was going up really high

I was FaceTiming my best friend and posted about him(my bestie, not Cross) on my Snapchat and Cross was always on Snapchat and his snap score was going up really high. He started at 9,004 and ended at 9,075😒.

Tuesday 3/31/2020

I woke up at 9:20am and opened his Snapchat. He was left on delivered for 10 hours and his snap was him with a thick cream face mask on and he said "why do I look like this" and I sent a snap back saying "maybe it's because you have a face mask on...or maybe it's whipped cream I can't tell" and he left me on read. This whole day I was feeling empty and irritated because when you miss someone, you feel irritated with everything.
He even was texting my friend telling her to watch Beastars because he needs a THIRD opinion for his paper. And I thought I was special 😔 it's fine ✌️😒

Wednesday 4/1/2020

There was a nude scene in Beastars and I told Cross about it and so I sent him my address so he can pay me $5 and he said that a naked body (Haru's, the rabbit, butt was on my screen) on the screen doesn't count as nudity (lemme know if it does count because I wanna see him in person) and we were arguing back and forth and he got tired of it and said "ok you know what" and he left me on delivered so I sent him 72  Snapchats of my face so I told him he can add them to his collection of pictures he already has😂. It was 3-5am so they were kinda flirty and I would use stupid pick up lines. For example I used a toilet paper filter and said "are you toilet paper? Because I want you all to myself" let's see how he responds....

He didn't even watch them from the beginning so he was very confused and his first comment was "what the actual f*ck" 😂 and I told him that I was bored and he asked me "why are you like this? Half of those were pick up lines" and I said that that I was bored and that I was just joking because it's April fools and all he said was "I know" but was I joking?😔.

I made a TikTok about Cross being mad and leaving me on delivered (with the sound "I am gonna leave. No. I am not gonna leave") and he saved that to his camera roll.

He then told me that he was good friends with a guy who was TikTok famous (the friend isn't verified) and I was like...ok? And he sent me a photo of the friends' feet😳.

Thursday 4/2/2020

We did talk at all I cried really hard and his snap score went up A LOT 😟

Friday 4/3/2020

I texted him that I finished Beastars and I rated it a 9.5/10 and we talked about it and he saved those chats. It felt nice talking to him and I got all smiley. It wasn't a long conversation but it was a good one.😌