Day 64

3/3/2020

Guys he wore a blue hoodie today!!!!!😩HOW CAN ONE GUY LOOK THIS GOOD IS A PLAIN BLUE HOODIE?!?! UGH HE HITS SO DIFFERENT IN HOODIES!!!

*Clears throat* anyways...I get to class and immediately start working on the warmup and he turns to face me,looks away, and turns to face me again. I look at him and he asks me if I can help him set up a student account so I handed him an information sheet because I didn't really wanna get in trouble for talking while the teacher was talking. He gave me the paper back because he "memorized it all" and then he starts laughing out of nowhere to himself and I ask him what was wrong and he says "oh nothing" he then starts frantically setting up the account and he finally does it and he got all smiley and was like "let's gooo!!!" I called him a strange person because he acted as if he got accepted to Harvard or something.

When our teacher told us to work on a problem he was still very happy about getting a student account and I just watched him and he noticed and then he tells me to do my work and I tell him to do his work and he snaps his fingers at me like a dog and points at my worksheet and I'm shocked and he's trying not to laugh and be all serious but his face scrunches up when he smiles and awwww.

We get to go to the lab tables and  instead of working we talked about classes were taking next year. He says he's not ready to be a senior because he's not ready to "adult" yet.

When we got to com up, Cross was walking back to his desk and he stabbed me by the ear with the end of his pencil (the eraser side) and I said loudly "did you just stand me with your pencil?!" And the teacher turned and looked at both of us and I told her not to worry about it and she just looked at us weirdly and moved on...

We texted for a while after school and he said that he needed to ask me a question and I said "what's you're question" instead of "what's your question" and the son of a 🐶 corrected me and I knew he did it to be obnoxious. He kept saying "the f*ck up" instead of "shut the f*ck up* and  I told him I was going to steal his tortoise (found out it's name is Dash 😂) if he kept saying that lol.