Day 71

3/12/2020

I asked him if he had a crown because my English class is doing b a scene for Macbeth and he asked me why I can't just go to Burger King and get a crown or make one out of paper. He asked why I asked him and I said it's because he's my best fiend on Snapchat and he laughed and said "that says so much about you"

He asked me if I play any instruments and I said I played the drum set because I was in band for all three years of middle school
I asked him if he plays anything and he said yes and I asked if he played the kazoo and he said he wishes and I asked him what he played and he set "I play the drums-wait no I was thinking about you. I play the guitar, bass guitar, the piano, and he's learning to play the trumpet."  I said I was no good at blowing so that's why I chose percussion in band and he said "that's what she said"

We were doing the study guide and he never cross multiplies so he sometimes gets the answer wrong and so I helped him and then on time he forgot to convert from °C to Kelvin and so I asked him if he did that and our teacher was right there listening to us and he threw his pencil down on his desk and our teacher just chuckled and smiled😂

He told me he bought a pack of masks and gloves and he asked me if I wanted a masked and said no because I'm not sick and he said so do have the corona virus and so I told him I have washed my hands three times today and then he said "yeah but your hands still aren't as soft as mine" and so I pulled out my hand moisturizer and put it on. He saw that I had hand sanitizer and he asked for some and I said no because he should get the virus too.

He was mimicking me about how I say that he's intimidating and I was mimicking him about how he thinks he's so smart.

He started to do the wave and he passed it to me and I pushed it jack to him.

We played Kahoot! and Cross was saying to make our name former crushes' SoundCloud rap name and we were singing his song.

He started doing some interperated dance so that's I could understand him because I'm a "dancer" to him because I'm in Dance 1 for my PE credit.