Day 54

2/18/2020

Y'all... My friend gave me his Ohio State lanyard during nutrition and he told me to take it to chemistry so Cross would notice (Cross likes the Ohio State football team) and so I was pretending to whip it in the hallway and I was singing that tik tok song "if I back it up, is it fat enough? *whip sound*" and I'd whip the lanyard and then I walk into class and I see that we have a sub and my friend and I look at each other confused and I say "that's not [our teacher's name]!!" And we start cracking up and I'm still laughing when I get to my desk and I set the lanyard down on my desk hoping Cross would notice but he didn't...yet.

We had to work in the textbook and write down definitions and answer six questions and we got to work with anyone we wanted and the person in front of me left so my friend came and walked over and she's like "do you want me to sit in front of you or behind you?" And Cross is just staring at me and I look over at him and say "can you get the f*ck out?" And my friend starts laughing so hard and Cross' eyes get big and I laugh too and say that I'm joking. I open my textbook and I start fumbling with the lanyard and he sees and he asks me if it's my friends and I said "yeah...wait no it's mine. I love this team. Like that one time that guy caught the ball. So good!" And he just stares and says "I can tell your joking" and I smiled. And then I said "fine. My favorite football team is the South Dakota Pterodactyls. Only the elite football fans know them" and he nods his head and says "you're joking again" and I nod my head back. My dumbass face got red because he's so gorgeous and eye contact got me messed up🤦‍♀️.

And then we started talking about so many other things!! He asked ME who my least favorite teacher was and he told me the story about his Spanish teacher in freshman yea and how he got caught (doing something dirty) and the administration took him out of class and they searched his computer during class.

Then we started talking about my history teacher (we had the same history teacher) and he was complaining about the teacher aid lady who taught for the second semester and stuff and he didn't like her at all lol.

Then we talked about doing all the work in our lab teams and my friend brought up that time that I got so frustrated with my team (aka just former crush) and I sat down on the floor and worked by myself. And Cross was like "WHAT?!" And I awkwardly laughed and leaned closer to him and I said "ok this is a loooong story. It all began the first week of school!" I paused and he laughed and shook his head. I said that I had a crush on former crush and he looked over at him and had a disgusted look on his face which made me smile 😊 then I said that everyone thought he liked me back until he sent me a inappropriate picture of himself and repeatedly asked me to suck his...you know. This was when Cross face palmed himself so I now know he doesn't approve of 🍆 pics!! YAY ME!!🥰 and I told Cross I was upset which is why I moved to sit behind him.

Then he talked about how he hates our lab team and I just looked at him and he quickly says "Not you!!" And I just sit back in my chair and say "ouch ok" and he was saying how those two people don't do anything and that the girl gives him sass and whenever he asks us a questions for us to answer we're quiet and I said "I'm quiet because you're intimidating" and I'm getting all shy around him and I can feel myself bunching up 😳. And he's shocked and asks me "how am I intimidating?!" And I say "well...you're tall and you seem like you hate everyone in this class. You move too fast during the labs and I feel like you're gonna punch me in the face!" (Yes I actually said that would punch me in the face and no I wouldn't mind if he actually did 😉) and he disagreed and I disagreed back.

Then this girl comes over and asks us if we want the answers because she found them online and I said no because I don't like copying off of other people that much and Cross said the same thing😍 I said "I'm a giver not a receiver" that's about it but holy smokes today was amazing!!

Oh and I found out that he actually wears contacts. I never knew he had glasses. Oh he's be 1,000% cuter if he wore his glasses!!!!!!!🥰