Chapter 3

I put a last glance at that two-storeyed house which was nothing but hell for me. I hope, I don't have to return here again

After traveling for three hours, finally, I found myself standing in front of "New girl's hostel". I smiled as I was going to forget all the shit and start a new chapter of my life.

After doing some formalities, I was walking in the aisle, searching for room number 115. Damn, how long I have to walk. I took a long sigh of relief as my eyes landed on the room's number plate.

I knocked a few times but there was no response. I was annoyed as I was already tired.

"Who the hell is this" a strong feminine voice hit my ears revealing herself from the door.

She was beautiful. She was the almost same age as me or probably older, though she looked like she had just woken up from sleep, she was still beautiful in her pajama and messy hair.

"What"? She rolled her eyes when she got no response from me.

"Umm, hi I'm Zaynah... Your roommate" I smiled and outstretched my hand which she ignored and twitched her eyebrows.
"Ugh..." she walked inside and I followed her.

"I'm Farwa, and I hate unnecessary talks. So please settle down and don't disturb me. I'm going to sleep, you already ruined my sleep enough" she frowned and hopped on her bed draping the duvet on her.

It was rude, really rude. I guess there was something wrong with me that people don't like me. I sighed and laid down on my bed. I was too tired to take shower or do anything. I didn't realize when I drifted into sleep.

******

I was unpacking my stuff when the door of my room open with a loud bang.
"Farwaaaa" a girl of almost Farwa's age walked in and stopped for a second as she saw me. She glued her eyes on me then again started calling Farwa.

"What's wrong Naina," Farwa had just walked out from the shower and there was a clear frown written on her face.

"Farwa, I need to borrow your black dress, today's my date with Sid" she laid down on the bed and made herself comfortable. It was clear that they were really good friends.

"Ugh, have some personality Naina," she murmured and opened her wardrobe. After putting her head in the wardrobe for a few minutes, she threw a black beautiful dress at Naina and sat beside her.

"Thank you, I love youuu" Naina squealed and tried to hug farwa but Farwa pushed her a little with a slight scowl on her face.

"So you didn't introduce me to your roommate, huh?" Naina spoke after scrutinizing me for a few seconds.

" Another weird hijabi, can't you see, I don't talk to such people," her tone was mean.

Yesterday I thought she was salty cuz I interrupted her sleep but now I realized she doesn't like me. I highly doubt if I could ever make a friend or not.

"Farwa don't be mean. Hi I'm Naina, I live in the next room, what about you,?" Her friend tried to cut the thick tension of air and tried to talk to me.

"I'm Zaynah, I'm here for a graduation course in physics," I replied shortly, and once again I put my all attention in setting my essentials at the right place.

"Ohh nice, so you are here after clearing...." She waited for me to complete her sentence.

" KVPY, " I replied.