Chapter 18

I was walking towards my room and a beautiful small smile was playing on my lips, as I entered the room my eyes fell on Farwa who was leaning against the window. She cocked her head at me and smirked at me as I ignored her completely and walked towards my bed.

"Ohh so you spent three days at Shah Mansion, nice" she flashed a mean smile at me.

" None of your business Farwa," I groaned and rolled my eyes at her.

"You're enjoying all the attention you are getting right? Like you never had any friends and now you trapped a rich girl and now you're behaving like some typical small-town slut, you think you can get close to Wajahat by doing this, but honey you're wrong this time, he's..... "

" Shut the fuck up, Farwa" I yelled with full force and cut her off. My face was red from anger.

"Are you stalking me Farwa?? So the prettiest and the most popular girl in the college is stalking this stupid nerd... Why? Are you insecure?? Like you know it already that no one in whole damn Shah family like you, and they tolerate your presence just for the sake of their aunt who's an idiot I guess, who likes a girl like you, " I knew I said a lot of mean and wrong things to her and I shouldn't say these things to her but her word "slut" torn my heart. Asiya always called my mom slut, and this word has a different impact on my life.

Her face became pale and she came closer to me, I felt weird, she held me by my shoulders and looked directly into my eyes. I swallowed my saliva,

Was she going to hit me???
God, I'm not even that strong to hit her back!

"You bitch, what do you know about my aunt?? How did you dare to call her idiot? I'll slit your throat next time, just watch your shitty mouth again," she roared in a single breath and pushed me to the wall and left the room.

I didn't expect that she would react like this. There was definitely something between them. I sighed and moved my steps towards the washroom.

After taking a nice shower I unlocked my phone after ages. It has a lot of unread messages from Azlan. I really felt bad for not talking to him. He was my savior and I always felt different sensations in my body whenever he saved me, touched me. Wasn't it weird that I have feelings for the two boys at the same time?

I took a deep breath and started replying to him. I never felt anything whilst talking to him but I remembered the night when he came there to rescue me I felt a weird comfort around him.

I was scrolling memes when a new notification popped on my screen. It was the text from Hammad.

Hammad: Miss Zaynah, tomorrow's Zara's birthday and we want you to come.

Damn...I didn't know this. She didn't even tell me. Now I had to get a gift for her.

Me: Yeah...I'll be there...

I stood up from the bed and wrapped the hijab around my head. I gotta get her something nice. I walked to a nearby store and started looking at some earrings as she loves earrings. I brought a cute pair of earrings and I was finishing the payment when a foreign yet beautiful voice called me.

"Zaynah," I turned around and the confusion appeared in my eyes. He was a good-looking guy and he might be a few years older than me.

"Huh?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"I didn't expect this, I thought you'll recognize in seconds," his face fell and he pouted dramatically.

" Az..Azlan... you're Azlan, right?" I knew only one guy and he must be him.

" Yes," he smiled and nodded his head.

" Omgg" I laughed like a kid.
"I'm so happy, it was the best surprise,"