Chapter 31

"What are you doing here? I was looking for you for an hour," Farwa eyed us from head to toe.

" Nothing, I was just asking her about Zara," he went closer to her and held her hands.

" Oh okay, so how am I looking?" She twirled around.

" Beautiful as always, " he smiled at her and the emptiness inside my heart started increasing.

"Well, who's that girl,?" The woman next to Farwa was continuously giving me stares.

"She's Zara's friend," Wajahat replied nonchalantly and a hurt smile formed on my face.

Why I always forgot that I'm just Zara's friend!

"Let's go, Auntie was calling you," Farwa intertwined her hands with his and they walked away.

The woman was scanning my face and I felt uncomfortable under her suspicious gaze. I flashed a weak nervous smile at her but she was still scrutinizing my face.

"You're still here, Mom was asking for you," Zara showed herself.

" Yeah, let's go," thankfully she got my back.

"Who was that weird woman?" I asked Zara.

" Who?" She looked at me in confusion.

"Umm the woman standing beside me, who was wearing a red dress," my heart twitched a little as her image flashed in my mind.

"C'mon she wasn't weird," she let out a soft giggle.

" Who was she?"

" She's Farwa's mom, Mrs. Hafsa, but why are you that curious?" She arched her eyebrows at me.

" Naah nothing, just asking," I flashed the fakest smile at her and she nodded with a little turmoil in her eyes.

" Wow, you're looking so so beautiful," Hammad chirped as he saw me.

" Say MashaAllah," Zara cut him off.

"Oh yeah MashaAllah, Miss Zaynah, let me introduce you to my mom," happiness was dripping from his face and he was looking so adorable.

"Where is Hamza?" I asked running my gaze across the hall.

"He's with Mom, you know how much he's happy, " Zara left us alone, now it was only me and Hammad.

"Where's your mom?" Now I was really being curious to see that amazing lady about whom I was hearing for the past few months.

"No idea, she's probably being ready, hey Do you want something?" He offered me a glass of coke and some snacks.

"Naah, I'm not feeling like eating anything," I didn't know why my heart was shaking without any reason.

I felt an eye at me like someone was watching me. Hammad excused himself and I sat on an empty chair.

Then all of a sudden, everything changed, all eyes were glued on the entrance door and a beautiful figure walked in.

She was the same lady I saw in the photo album but today she was looking different, in her creme Saree with red borders she was walking like a queen.