Chapter 42

"Now who's here?" My face became pale.

"Wajahat..."

As we heard the voice we both looked at each other with wide eyes. It was Mrs. UMAISHA.

"Shit," he let out a deep breath and facepalmed himself.

"What are we gonna do? It's all your fault?" I snorted.

"Who told you to come into my room without my permission?" He sighed frustratingly.

" I don't need your permission, I'm your wife..." But then I realized what did I just say. He looked at me with a small smile and a lot of things were dancing in his eyes.

"Ohh," he smirked.

"Wajahat, open the door," we heard another voice and he came back to his senses.

"Go"

"Where? Am I supposed to jump from your windows?" I rolled my eyes.

" Arghh No, we ain't doing any Haram things like you are my wife bro, " he frowned.

" Just tell me how can I go outside? " I asked tapping my feet anxiously on the floor.

" Umm one minute,"  he dragged me along with him in the washroom and I glared at him.

"Stay here for a few minutes, please, Don't come outside and don't make any kind of noise, " he ran his fingers in his hair frustratingly and locked the washroom.

Now I was alone in the washroom. So my love for shawarma brought me here. Damn!

I was walking across the washroom and started waiting for him. My feet became tired, I spotted a dry clean place and sat there. God knows what are they talking about? It's been an hour and he was nowhere.

What if he forgot about me?
I'll kill you, Wajahat Shah!
I hate you, Zara, you could have given me your shawarma!

Should I walk outside and check?
But what if Mrs. Umaisha is still there?

Ughh... I'm sleepy...

It took me a minute to doze off.

Wajahat's POV

I was nodding my head to all the questions of Aunty cuz my mind was stuck in Zaynah. I don't trust that girl. She can do anything. It's been an hour and Aunty was still there.

What if Zaynah walks in ??

"What's wrong, Wajahat?" She asked me as she saw my worried face.

" Nothing, I just need to use the washroom," I made a silly excuse like Zaynah.

"Okay, I can wait for you,"

"Umm.. can we talk in the morning? I mean I'm sleepy and tomorrow is college," I started rubbing my eyes.

" Okay," she looked at me with suspicion in her eyes and closed the door behind her.

Thank God!

I let out a deep breath which I was holding for God knows how long.
I rushed to the washroom and started looking for her. My eyes landed on her sleeping figure.
My lips curled into a small smile and I moved my steps towards her.

She looked in a deep sleep, hugging her knees, she was looking like a baby.

Damn! Why she's so cute!