Chapter 50

Wajahat's POV

"Wow, seriously, Wajahat?" Aunty Umaisha gave me a weird look like I have grown some extra head.

"What's wrong with this?" I arched my eyebrows at her.

" She's not even eighteen and you want a proper wedding," she gave me a sarcastic look and grinned.

" Aunty, you want me to control my feelings for my wife who lives in the same house with me? How can be it possible to control me around the girl I love and the girl who's my wife...also she's going to be eighteen after a few days," I sighed in exhaustion.

" Have some shame Wajahat... You're talking to your aunty," she let out a soft chuckle and put my head on her lap.

" Aunty, please... I can't live without her, okay I'm shameless but..." I whined like a baby.

" Can't believe you were a little baby a few years ago, crying for your favorite toy..." She was lost in deep thoughts and a small smile was tugging on her lips.

"Can't believe the woman who could do anything to get my favorite toy, to bring a smile on my face is now laughing at me when I'm crying for my favorite person, " I pouted dramatically and peeked her from the corner of my eyes.

"You're hilarious Wajahat, no need to blackmail me like this, I'll talk to Mariya Api and first of all I gotta talk to Zaynah about this," she smiled cheekily and pecked my cheeks.

" She's dumbass... she is confused asf," I scrunched my face.

" Excuse me, you're talking about my daughter," she sent me a fake glare.

" And I'm your son," I kissed the back of her hand and closed my eyes.

I was closer to her more than my mom, she was not just my mother's sister, she was my best friend, my supporter and I love her more than my own parents.

*********

"Oh my God, oh my God, I can't believe it... You're getting married..." Zara let out a loud squeal and pulled me in a bone-crushing hug.

"I can't breathe... bitch..." I groaned and pushed her away.

"Ahhh, you're so mean and I hate you," she pouted and crossed her arms around her chest, and looked away.

"Zara, Don't give me these looks or I'll cry..." My threats worked on her and she turned around sending a fake glare at me.

I love this girl so much...

"Bruhh, I can't believe that my best friend is getting married at this age...lmao and here me... I don't even have any guy friend..." She started laughing which brought tears to her eyes.

" There's nothing funny and bro, it's your problem that you didn't find any, there's nothing wrong to get married at this age, it's not like I'm gonna leave my studies or gonna distract from my career," I rolled my eyes at her and put my head on her shoulder.

"Shut up, but hey... I'm so so happy like you're gonna be my sister-in-law and we will live in the same house forever," happiness was dripping from her face and she hugged me once again.