Chapter 44

I opened my eyes to find myself in a dark small room where the only light was coming from a small window. I was lying in the corner of the room, and my hands were tied up to a chair.

I struggled to free my hands but I wasn't strong enough. Tears started rolling down my cheeks from helplessness.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps approaching me, my heart leaped out from my chest and my whole body started shaking.

I shuddered as I spotted a girl in a black hoodie was walking towards me. She had a knife in her hand and her face was covered with a mask.

Farwaaa! It was Farwa...

I remembered the Almighty and started reciting all the surah, I knew.

Zaynah, she's just a girl, the girl who was living with you for the past months! You can fight!

My body became cold like ice and I started breathing heavily.

Panic Attack again...
Noooo! Zaynah!
Don't be weak!
You can do this!

"What do you want Farwa? You have already taken everything from me, no one is believing me, even Mrs. Umaisha hates me now, and Wajahat... He was always yours and he's yours, let me go," my voice cracked up and I wiped off the tears which were rolling down my cheeks.

" Aww, baby! I knew you're stupid but you can be that dumb, trust me, I didn't know," she let out a loud chuckle which changed the world around me. My head started spinning, she was right...how could I be that stupid?

"Naina..." A word left from my mouth made her let out another evil chuckle. She removed the mask from her face and my heartbeats stopped.

It was the face, I trusted, I liked and I never doubted and she was playing with me all the time with Farwa. Wow, they planned everything so well, Farwa is in Shah Mansion playing a victim card to distract them, and here Naina kidnapped me.

"Are you shocked? How are you feeling nerd?" She pointed the knife at me and touched my whole face with the knife.

It was still hard to believe that she was the same Naina, I knew. She was so sweet and kind and this Naina... Her face was plastered with a devilish smirk.

"Yeah, you're right, I'm so stupid...Why didn't I think that you're Farwa's best and the only friend? Why I ignored your relationship with Farwa and trusted you. I should've known you're with Farwa," my voice was shaking and the pain of betrayal was increasing in my whole body.

"Farwa...me?? So you think I'm with Farwa...? Ahh nice, Farwa was right, you're so innocent Zaynah," she giggled and I snapped my head at her in confusion.

"What do you wanna say?" I whimpered and narrowed my eyes at her.

" You still didn't get it?" She smirked and looked at me in amusement.

" Stop playing with my mind... Just say that..." I yelled.

" Lower your voice Bitch, I'm not Farwa whom you can say anything, " she balled her fist and punched my nose. A wave of sharp pain shot in my nose and it started bleeding.

"Farwa has nothing to do with this, it's me... It was always me. Do you really think Farwa can do all these things to you? She's such a loser and piece of shit that she can't even kill a fly, " she looked straight into my eyes, and her words stroke like a hammer on my head. My eyes widened at her confession.

And the whole time I was thinking It's Farwa. Oh, God!

"But why do you want to harm me? What had I done and Wajahat..." My eyeballs popped out from the socket as I realized it.