Chapter 9

"So class, whoever wants to participate in this competition, please give their names," Miss Shalini announced and we started looking at each other.

There was the model competition and we had to make models on physics, we had to work in pairs.

"Also choose your partner yourself, I ain't gonna waste time on this," she completed her sentence and exited from the classroom.

"Zaynah," two arms were automatically wrapped around my shoulders and I smiled.

"Do you have any idea about the topic," she sat beside me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"No problem, we can choose it later," when she didn't get any response from me, she whispered.

" Soo, farwa is your cousin," I finally broke my silence and eyed her.

Her expressions changed, there were a lot of unknown shades of color in her eyes.

"Are you mad at me?" She sighed.

"Naah, why would I be mad at you,?" I let out a soft and fake chuckle.

" Okayy, let me tell you the whole story, my aunt, mother of Hamza and Hammad is also the real sister of my mum. Farwa is the daughter of my uncle ( mom's brother) and to be honest I never really liked them, not only Farwa, their whole family is ....Even my mom and dad don't like Farwa and her family but we had to tolerate their fake ass cuz of our aunt," she stopped and started playing with her nails.

"Aunt?"

"Yeah, my aunt always wanted a daughter so when Farwa was born, she tried to adopt her but her family didn't agree so she fixed the engagement of Farwa and Wajahat, " she said the last part in the lowest tone and I didn't know why my heart skipped a beat. Farwa and Wajahat...

Well, they are in love with each other, there are gonna marry someday...
Wait a sec, why are you thinking about them...

I'm not thinking about them...

Really??

I mean....okay I don't know...

"Cool, so Farwa is your sister-in-law," I cooed masking a fake smile at my face and Zara rolled her eyes.

" Allah knows the best," she gave me a weird look and asked, " Are you gonna come with me? We have to work a lot, also you're gonna stay night at my place, "

" Night? I mean... Ummm... "

" Bruh, do I look like some serial killer to you? " She asked dramatically rolling her eyes and her words reminded me of someone.

"I'll see, lemme grab my essentials from my room, " I waved at her and walked out of the class.

After reaching my room, I unlocked my phone, a small notification popped on my screen.

Mr. Gentleman: Hii :-)

Why he was sending me the text, I felt it odd but I replied.

Me: Umm hello, can I know your name?

I realized that I didn't even know the name of my savior.

Mr...: Well, I'm Azlan.

Me: Ohh, noice! So where do you live and what are you doing?

I didn't know why I was too curious to know about him, I saved his name and started shoving my books in a small bag.

Azlan: Wait... Why are you asking these questions? Are you planning to bring a proposal to my home?