Chapter 46

Does he know he is stealing my first kiss??

It stirred the pot of emotions that lingered in the pit of my stomach, my heart leaped out from my chest and my nerves were on fire.

God, I'm not even eighteen...

Wait! Don't be Aishwarya Rai of " Hum Dil de chuke Sanam," please! You ain't gonna be pregnant!

He broke the kiss and stared into my eyes, a small smile was tugging on his lips and I goggled at him in total disbelief.

"Zaynah," he had called me by my name about ten times but it was still sounding so different and new.

I looked at him with my raised eyebrows, his hands trailed down my shoulders and he opened his mouth to speak, " I'm sorry that I made you feel in that way, I'm sorry that I hurt you, I'm sorry for everything, It's just I thought by doing all these things I'd be able to forget you but little did I know, I fell for you hard and there's no going back..."

His words made my eyes grow wider, I was telling my brain and heart to breathe as I didn't wanna die right now.

Did he just say he fell for me...
Omg... It means...

I wish I could ask Alexa to play some Bollywood songs!

Bruh, trust me all these confessions are boring without Bollywood songs.

Zaynah! Look at you girl, your heart is already thumping loud and you think it's boring...

I know right, ughhh!

"But I love that you have such an effect on me and my heart, I love how my heart started smiling and racing around you, I love how your smile and tears mean so much to me, I love how you're part of my Dua, Damn... I love you so much, girl!" He completed his sentence and sighed frustratingly.

"Do you mean, you love me?" I was still in disbelief.

" Bro, wtf," he rolled his eyes.

"Since when..." I bit my lips nervously and avoided eye contact with him.

"Since I saw you,"

"Damn..." I burst into laughter.

"What's funny huh?" He scoffed and brought his hands on my shoulders.

" You loved me all the time, I loved you all the time, we both were in love with each other but we never knew about this, Are we in a movie?" I spoke between my laugh, he looked at me for a few seconds and pulled me closer to his chest.

"You have no idea, how much I love you and what I want to do with you right now?" He gritted his teeth, his voice had a clear frustration.

"What's wrong with you?" I tried to push him away but his grip was stronger.

"I don't know it's wrong or not, it just feels so right," his hot minty breath sent a tingling sensation through my ear to my whole body.

"Wajahat..." My voice came out like a whisper, our hot breath was fanning each other's faces and we rested our foreheads together.

"Damn, my name from your mouth..."

"Wajahat..." I whispered his name again.

" Yeah," he swallowed the lumps formed in his throat and closed his eyes.

" You gotta recite Astaghfirrullah hundreds of times, your mind is not working, you're not realizing what are you saying?" He opened his eyes and gave me a weird look.

"You just stole my first kiss?" I blurted out hiding my shy smile.

"So did you," his smile grew wider.