Chapter 38

"Aaaa," she let out another scream and I covered her mouth from my hands.

"Can you please stop screaming? You're going to wake up everyone," I whispered gritting my teeth.

I was lying on top of her and I could feel her heavy warm breath on my neck. My hand was strangled in her hair, I inhaled the scent of her hair and gulped the saliva formed in my throat. The heat grew in my chest and rose to my ears. My mind wasn't thinking straight, her proximity was making me insane. I had the urge to do a... But soon the realization hit me and I pushed away all those silly thoughts and stood up straight.

My body missed that warmth, I touched my heart, it was racing fast. I reached the switchboard and switched on the lights. The room lit up and my eyes spotted the nervous flustered Zaynah.

She was gazing at the floor awkwardly, my eyes were glued on her, and then my eyes widened. SHE WASN'T WEARING ANY HIJAB OR DUPATTA ON HER HEAD.

Her beautiful long hair was scattered on her back and chest. A small scarf was hanging on her chest. This was the first time when I saw her hair. She lifted her head and her gaze met mine which caused her blush, she averted her gaze and the blush crept on her face. Her cheeks became rosy and I swear she never looked that beautiful.

I wish time can stop, man! Me, her in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, it happened cuz of my clumsiness," she said to me closing her half eyes nervously.

Damn Girl! Who told you to look that cute? I just wanna....ughhh...

"It was my fault too," I passed her the same nervous smile, "By the way, what were you doing in the kitchen this time?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

Her face became red and she chewed her lips nervously, " I..I just came for wa..water," she stuttered a little.

"Ohh," I put a simple glance at her and reached to the microwave, I plate out some fried rice and butter chicken.
She was continuously watching me.

"If you're starving, you can join me, I won't tell anyone," I smirked.

" I..umm...I swear I just came for water, I'm full," she replied being a little bit annoyed.

" Who knows?" I shrugged my shoulders and shoved a spoonful of rice in my mouth.

"What do you mean? Do I look like some hungry fat woman to you?" She argued back, rolling her eyes.

" I never said that but if you wanna think this, then it's also true," I didn't know what had gotten into me that I was playing with her at that time.

"You.. schmuck...," She cursed and she looked...ummm...hot.

Damn...what did I just say! Well, I never notice girls but she is my wife, right?

Like you're noticing her the first time, you always noticed her also when she wasn't your wife.

"So did you get your water?" I smiled and she rolled her eyes again and glared at me.

"Hey don't look at my food like this, if you want I can share it with you, I don't wanna be sick," I said with amusement in my voice and she looked mad, very mad.

"I have told you, I'm full, and don't worry I'm not looking at your food," she huffed in annoyance and I swear she looked so cute that I wanted to hug her right now.

"Ohh, really?" I opened the box of chocolate pastries and dug the spoon on it. I knew chocolate was her weakness.
I put the small piece of pastry in my mouth and closed my eyes from the pleasure.