Chapter 52

"Samiyaaaa...."

"Hello, bestie! How have you been lately?" She moved her steps towards Mrs. Umaisha and flashed a smile at her.

" What the heck is going on?" Mrs. Umaisha's face looks like someone has drained blood from her face.

"Like you don't know anything, lol," she smirked and snickered simultaneously.

"Damn, it was you who was behind all those things...Shit shit shit..." Mrs. Umaisha's face was priceless.

" You got it so late, bestie," her tone was sarcastic and was making fun of Mrs. Umaisha.

I stared at them in confusion cuz I had no clue what the heck was going on. I remembered, Samiya Mirza was the college friend of my mom and Aunty Umaisha but why the heck she's after me?

It doesn't make any sense at all!

"I still don't know why are you keeping this girl with you," Mrs. Umaisha sighed in exhaustion.

"She's Wajeeha's daughter and I'll make sure to hurt her in every possible way, " her eyes showed clear hatred for me.

"But what she had done to you?" Mrs. Umaisha approached me and gave me an apologetic look.

"Cuz I didn't get chance to hurt Wajeeha, she died so soon without tasting the real pain of her karma," there was a different emotion dancing in her eyes which was hard to explain and a slight fear grew in my heart.

"Can you be straightforward? I don't remember Wajeeha doing anything to you," Mrs. Umaisha raised her voice and glanced at her in confusion.

"Shayan...how can you forget Shayan Mirza," her voice came lower than usual and it seemed that she was holding back tears in her eyes.

"Your cousin and the topper of our college and the guy who had a huge crush on Wajeeha? But what happened to him?" Mrs. Umaisha limped towards Samiya and shook her by her shoulders.

"What happened to him?? Seriously? Stop playing innocently with me?" She yelled with full force and hit nearby objects with her leg.

"You know, he wasn't just my cousin, I spent my whole childhood dreaming about him, but I was just a normal cousin for him. He was everything for me and I was nothing for him. And I thought he is like this cuz he is so focused on his career but one day... Crush?? No Umaisha, Wajeeha wasn't just his crush, she was the owner of his heart, she had full control of his life, she lived in his veins, and the person who was the reason for my happiness is in madly love with that bitch! His heart was beating for her, and his eyes were dreaming about her, why? Why only Wajeeha? Why she got everything? The best grades, teacher's attention, your friendship, and then my Shayan... Why?" She was lost in emotions and her eyes were bawling which baffled us.

"But what was Wajeeha's fault in this? You know she never reciprocated the same feelings for him, and just for this silly reason you're doing this...you planned all these things...like..."

" Shut the fuck up you bitch, " she snapped at Mrs. Umaisha and pushed her away.

"I hated that girl but I could never do anything to her as she did to me," she looked deshelved and broken and I was dying from the suspense, why they all are so dramatic? Why they can't tell all the story in simple words?? Man, I'm dying from suspense!

"Well, I just did what she did to me, I brainwashed you to take a stand for Abrar otherwise you were such a dumbass that you were going to sacrifice your love for that bitchh," she smirked which caused gaping of Mrs. Umaisha.

"Everything was cool, I took my revenge indirectly by separating her from her love and fiance but then she...she came back in Shayan's life, Shayan had accepted my proposal and we were about to get engaged when she texted him on Facebook and played with his feelings, she broke my Shayan's heart leaving him devastated and broken. Shayan was in madly love with that bitch and she did that to him?? The night Shayan got the news of her wedding she came home drunk and found me waiting for him... I swear I had never seen him like that before, he was not my Shayan, he was someone else, Wajeeha had broken him completely and left nothing in him and that night my love became a monster for me... " Her voice started shaking and she paused for a while to breathe.