Chapter 51

Wajahat's POV

"I love you," I stared at her pictures for a few minutes, and whispered to me. Undoubtedly, I was the luckiest man on this planet that I'm gonna marry the love of my life, I smiled and closed my eyes to recall all the memories with her.

"Wow, you're smiling in your sleep," I snapped back to reality as the voice reached to my ear. I tilted my head to see Umaisha Aunty and Mom smiling at me.

I smiled sheepishly and a blush crept on my face. "Asslamalaikum ladies, it's just... Ummm"

"You're in love with her, right? I'm so thankful to you Umaisha that you took this decision," Mom caressed my hair sitting beside me.

"But Don't you think Api, I did unfair to Farwa? I mean she's also Wajeeha's daughter and I engaged them...but..." Aunty Umaisha whimpered and I looked at her with shock. Why the heck was she thinking this now?? Why??

"Aunty, I never loved her, and I'm sure she also consider me as her best friend only, We agreed on that engagement just for you, I can't think about Farwa as I think about Zaynah, I fell in love at the first sight with her, but I never felt anything with Farwa in all those twenty years..." I spoke in a single breath and sighed with exhaustion.

"Yeah, and Didn't you see how happy was she for Zaynah?? Just don't overthink anything, Today is a very special day for my son, I've called Zaynah...I need to tell you both something as you guys are going to start a new life together," Mom's words sent a wave of relief in my body and I looked at her thankfully.

"Mom,..." We tilted our heads to see agitated Zara. She was biting her lips anxiously.

"What's wrong? Zara...and where's Zaynah?" Mom raised her eyebrows and we all looked at her in confusion.

"She's not in the house," these were not the words, they felt like bullets from the gun which pierced my soul.

"What rubbish, Zara, where could be she? She must be in the washroom," Aunty Umaisha snipped her and I was watching them like a statue.

" Mom, I've checked every single thing, the garden, the basement everything, I've asked all the maids, housekeeper, watchman, driver and even called her hostel, She's nowhere and no one saw her," She completed her sentence in frustration and tears started slipping from her eyes.

"What nonsense, Zara... I can't believe this... Please recheck everything," Mom started pacing across the room and facepalmed herself.

"Zara, I know it's a prank, you guys are playing with me, right? Zara, please tell her I love her so much and tell her to stop her game... please Zara..." I shook Zara by her shoulders and begged her vigorously.

"I'm sorry Wajahat, but this is not a prank, she's not in the house," Farwa entered the room and placed her hands on my shoulders and I looked at her in shock.

"Aunty, Do you think someone kidnapped her?" I jerked her hands as I heard Farwa.
Kidnap?? But who will kidnap my Zaynah?

Farwa chewed her bottom lips nervously and her eyes were filled with tears and worries.

"I..I...how could it be possible? And who would do this...? " Aunty Umaisha was wrecked and she was continuously wiping her tears from her face.