Chapter 21

It was almost midnight when I reached home, I was feeling guilty for leaving Zara's party like this. I knew she would be worried and people got a new topic for gossips.

"Wajahat," I was climbing the stairs when she called me.

"Zara, I'm sorry," I looked at her and sighed.

"It's okay" she came closer to me and hugged me.

" How's Zaynah? "

" I don't know"

" Wajahat, Do you love her, " she gave me a questioned look.

" Noooo, have you gone crazy?" I cut her off immediately.

" I know you love her, " she sighed.

"Zara," I gave her a tired look.

"Okay, We will talk about it later, but just remember don't get hurt by anyone again, you're my brother and I can't see you like this, " she passed a hurt smile at me and headed upstairs.

Zaynah's POV

I put the towel aside and started combing my wet hair, "Ohh, hii sweetie," Farwa smiled at me while opening the bottle of lotion

I ignored her completely and put my all focus on my hair.

"Aww, someone's in bad mood," she smirked at me.

I didn't wanna mess up with that bitch so I was still ignoring her.

"So Miss Cool Zaynah, how does it feel to realize your standard," she definitely wanted a fight as she was asking these questions purposely.

"So it was you who sent me that message from Hammad's phone," I gave her a plain look.

" Pretty smart," she giggled and her giggles pierced my ears.

"I don't know why are you so obsessed with me. Isn't it weird that you're taking me as your competition, I mean a stupid, dumb nerd like me?" I raised my eyebrows amusingly.

" Do you think like that? Really? Miss Zaynah I just wanted you to realize your reality and standard. You can never match us. Getting admission in IISC won't change your reality, your background, you're a bloody clown, with the costume and without the costume, a clown," her voice came out like venom and it felt like she slapped me in the crowd.

"Nice to see that you think so much about me," I turned my all attention at her pretty face and spoke in the sweetest bitchiest tone, "But did you ever try to think about yourself? The popular girl with no friends, only haters, Do you even know the reason behind your popularity? People hate you, everyone here hates you, no one wants to be your roommate or your friend. Did you ever realize that no one likes you in Shah Family, Zara, Hamza, Hammad, and even their family?
You probably don't know this but let me tell you, MISS FARWA, YOU'RE JUST AN UNWANTED PIECE OF SHIT AND NO ONE WANTS YOU," I didn't know that I could speak all these things in the same tone.

What was she thinking about me? That I'm some goody two shoes or some TV serial main actress who will listen her senseless bullshits. Give respect, take respect!!

I was waiting for a good comeback from her but she didn't speak a single sentence. Her face became pale and white and her eyes were welled up from tears. She was crying, seriously???
So me, I mean me...me...Zaynah Fatima can make some bitch cryyy....omgggggg