Chapter 39

I was walking silently towards the hostel and the silence around me was forming a slight fear in my heart.

There was a strange and awkward silence all around, I calmed my breath and increased my speed. I heard footsteps behind me and my heart shivered a bit. I started reciting all the surah I knew, my feet became heavy and my whole body was drenched from sweat.

Is someone following me??

I was feeling this kind of fear after ages. I picked up my speed rushed to my room.

I entered the room and caught my breath, my whole face was red and my whole body was stinking.
I gotta take shower!

I sat under the shower but my heart was racing fast and I was feeling a severe headache, I held my head with my hands and started messaging my temple.

I dried my body and slipped in a baggy loose dress. I went to the washbasin to do ablution, I opened the tap and the next moment the whole hostel was filled with my dreadful screams.

Blood...red blood! There was freaking blood everywhere!

"Open the door," someone was banging on the door and yelling from outside.

I came back to the senses and opened the door, Naina was standing with all the concern on her face.

"You okay?"

I shook my head and ran towards my bed. She looked at me in confusion and came after me.

"What's wrong Zaynah? " She caressed my hair and looked into my eyes.

My eyes started bawling, "Hey, you're not alone, I'm here baby,"
Her tranquil gaze and soft voice were doing a different impact on me. I hugged her body tightly and broke into tears.

"Bl.. blood... there was blood..." I said between my hiccups.

" Someone probably did a prank with you," she wiped off my tears and pecked my forehead. She was pampering me like a big sister. I had liked that girl from the very beginning and I didn't know how on the earth she became friends with Farwa.

"I have hemophobia,..." I sobbed in her arms.

"Does anyone know about it?" She asked in a soothing voice.

"Umm...yeah Zara... and..and yeah once she told in the restaurant in front of Mishal, Azlan, Wajahat, and Far..." I stopped midway as something clicked in my mind.

Farwa??
Lmao, why didn't I notice?
She's also not here and she can be the only one who wants to hurt me as I got married to her fiance.

Remember the night of the party! She looked so nervous and her dress and body!!

"Stay away from Wajahat," the voice was repeating over and over in my head.

I covered my ears with my hands and tears started flowing again.
"Zaynah baby, Don't cry like this, you're not alone, I'm always with you, Tell me what happens?"

" Umm wanna ask a question, if you don't mind," I asked hesitantly.

" I won't mind, I'll never mind," she said smiling sweetly.

" How did you and Farwa become friends? Umm I mean, you guys are too different from each other," I asked hesitantly.

She fixed her gaze at me and didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't ask this," I apologized.

" Naah, it's okay, it's just Farwa is a very mysterious girl or should I say weird...," Her face became pale and had unreadable numerous emotions.