Chapter 25

I was wiping off the tears which were flowing continuously. When I liked him then why did his words put me in this situation? I knew I shouldn't run like this, but my heart couldn't take it anymore. He was an amazing guy but we didn't deserve each other. And how could I think of my future with him when "that" name was already written on the blank pages of my heart?
"Wajahat Shah",

I had just realized he wasn't some infatuation or normal crush, I had strong feelings for him. It sounds so odd but yeah I fell for my best friend's brother, this stupid nerd fell for Mr. Popular.

I knew he had zero interest in me and he could never feel anything for me but still, my heart couldn't accept anyone. His name was flowing in my veins, my breath.

I was about to step inside the hostel when two people caught my attention who was standing in a corner. They were too close to me that I could hear their voices. And they were none other than that sweet couple "Wajahat and Farwa"

"Farwa, you're the most amazing girl I've ever known. You just gotta know your worth," Wajahat's voice felt like someone has poured molten iron to my ears.

" Wajahat," Farwa's voice was low and tired.

"Don't think again this crap, I can't imagine my life without your disturbance," he smiled cheekily at her.

" I love you so much Wajahat," Farwa's voice exploded like a bomb in my ears.

"I love you more, now smile," my heart shredded into millions of pieces and it became hard for me to stand there and listen to their sweet love talks.

I ran to my room and locked myself in the washroom. I fell on my knees and started crying vigorously. How stupid was me to see his dreams, how could I think that a guy like Wajahat Shah would ever go for me??? Why out of seven point five billion people in the world I fell for him??

Why wasn't some other guy or Azlan? Azlan??

"Zaynah, you're the first one who has stolen my heart. I've never felt 'this' for anyone, your presence, your smile gives me new hopes of life, I've just realized that I've fallen hard for you and now I can't back off," his words were repeating over and over my head and I stood in front of the mirror.

He was the first one to say these things to me. I didn't know how it felt to be loved by someone, and now these new feelings were putting a different and weird peace in my soul.

"Zaynah, know your worth baby, someone loves you, it doesn't matter what people think about you, you're important for someone baby," I smiled at my reflection but my eyes were emotionless.

I splashed cold water on my face, my eyes were looking red and puffy from crying. I dried my face with the towel and fixed my deshelved hair. I looked closely in the mirror, I wasn't ugly or something. Why am I crying for a guy like him?

Why the pain in my heart is increasing?? Why did my body feel like ice? My heart was feeling heavy and I wanted to throw up.

After puking, I felt better but tears were still flowing from the eyes, it wasn't easy to move on from the fresh heartbreak. Anxiety started flowing through my body and I knew only one thing could help me.

I did the ablution and fell in the sujood.
"Ya Allah, grant me sabr," I cried.

After crying for hours in front of my Lord, I laid down on my bed. My stomach was grumbling from hunger but I didn't want to go outside. I opened the phone to divert my mind and notifications started popping on the screen.

Azlan: I'm sorry, I'm an idiot! I shouldn't rush things, I've ruined everything.

His text made me fall into deep thoughts. Azlan wasn't a bad guy and his presence gave me butterflies and the most important thing he loves me.