Chapter 32

"Wajeeha," the words left from her mouth, and I stared down at her with a bewildered expression.

Wajeeha??

Hamza's expressions changes but soon he masked a smile, "Mom, she's Miss Zaynah, our teacher and the best friend of Zara Appi,"

She didn't speak any words, she was just continued staring at my face which was making me more uncomfortable.

"Asslamalaikum," I greeted her flashing a nervous smile at her.

"Walekumassslam," she smiled back at me and it felt like she broke out from some trance.

"Farwa, What's wrong baby," as I was about to say something, Hamza's mom whipped her head around and asked in a worried tone to Farwa who just came there.

I looked at the nervous Farwa, our gaze met and her face's color changed. She looked more panicked.

"Aunty," she broke into tears and hugged Hamza's mom.

"How did this happen?" She asked Farwa whose hair, dress was screaming a lot of things.

"I...I...," She passed a plain look at me before lowering her head.

" I slipped in the garden and got hurt by trees and thorns of flowers," she stuttered and her voice was mixed with slight fear.

I looked at her dress, her sleeves were torn up and it looked like someone had hit her.

It is so obvious that she is lying!

Drama queen!

"It's okay honey, stop crying please, you're fine, go and take a rest," there was genuine concern written on the woman's face. And I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Well, nice to meet you, Mrs...." Farwa went inside and I turned my attention to her.

" Mrs. Umaisha Abrar Shah," she smiled cheekily and her smile was so perfect which was making her more beautiful.

"Excuse me," someone called her and she excused herself.

"Your mom is an amazing woman," I smiled cheekily and his face lit up.

" You don't even know her, the more you'll spend time with her, the more you're gonna like her," he said with confidence and I couldn't agree more cuz his mom had an intimidating personality.

"Well, who's Wajeeha?" I asked nonchalantly scanning his face.

But to my surprise his face's color changed, his eyes became hard like stone and he pressed his lips together firmly.

"Are you okay?" I asked him with slight concern in my voice.

"Yeah, excuse me," he tossed a fake smile at me and left me bewildered. I shrugged my shoulders and headed outside.

I inhaled the fresh scent of flowers and the cool breeze touched my skin. The whole garden was decorated with beautiful lights,   and the white beautiful moon was enhancing its beauty. I sat on the bench and started staring at the moon, the beautiful moon, stars, and the clear sky, everything was so mesmerizing. There was a different peace, I rested my head on the back of the bench and closed my eyes.

Then all of a sudden, I heard footsteps which caused an adrenaline rush in my body. I opened my eyes and looked around but the silence was screaming. I gulped my saliva and my body was drenched from sweat.

I was heavily breathing and walking straight when something pricked my leg. I bent down to see, it looked like a piece of jewelry. I had seen this somewhere.
I strained my mind and then I remembered this I saw it in Farwa's dress.