Chapter 6

"I told you, he's a jerk... Why the heck were you messing with him?" I rolled my eyes at her.

" Nevermind," she shrugged her shoulders.
" Why don't you like him?" She eyed me from head to toe. I felt a little weird, why the heck was she asking this?

"I mean, why would I like him? Did you notice him, he's so mean, jerk, and mannerless, " I replied in an exasperating tone.

" Yeah, but almost all the girls here have a crush on him...I mean I just came yesterday but I still got to hear a lot about him " she shrugged her shoulders and pursed her lips.

" Whatttttttt the hell? Astaghfirullah... I mean what's wrong with you, Zara? Why are you behaving like this? " I stood up from my seat and snarled at her.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean this... I'm just..." She had a horrified expression on her face as she didn't expect this reaction from me, and I didn't know why but she was acting strange.

"It's okay..." I knew I overreacted.

"So are you gonna come with me after college?" She lifted her head, tried to change the topic.

"Why, though?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Bro-"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about the job," I facepalmed myself and sat again on the chair.

We were engrossed in our food when Farwa entered the cafeteria. Farwa gave a weird look as she approached our table.

"I hate this girl," Zara sighed.

"Why? I mean she didn't do anything to you," I bit my lower lip.

" Yes, but she's mean, how could you forget that bitch said a lot of mean things to you, " she wrinkled her nose.

" Yeah, but it was my personal... Also, you can't hate anyone without knowing everything about them, who knows there would be a soft-hearted girl behind that mean face, "

" Stop the philosophy, please... " She cut me off and I looked at her in confusion.

******

My eyes widened as my gaze stopped at that beautiful mansion. I had seen this type of house in movies only. How could a girl like Zara befriend me? I started feeling insecure. My palms got sweaty and cold, as I stepped inside... My all confidence was replaced with nervousness.

"Is everything okay Zaynah?" Zara noticed the sudden change in me.

"Yeah, hmm... I was just wondering if the kids will like me or not? " I replied nervously.

" There are gonna love you, ma'am... Now come in and make this your home, " she held my hand and took me to a big lounge.

" Who's this beautiful girl,?" A middle-aged beautiful woman showed herself and smiled at us.

"Mama, she's Zaynah... Hammad's and Hamza's new tutor... Remember I told you about her, " Zara cooed.

" Ohh yeah, I remember... Zara talked a lot about you.. " and I was wondering what did she talk about me. I mean we just met yesterday.

"Yeah we met yesterday, but you're different... And I like you a lot dumbass," Zara chuckled.

" Wait, did I say it aloud," I asked hiding my embarrassment.

" Yeah you did, " Zara's mom laughed.

Her mom was nice like Zara. Gradually my all nervousness vanished.
I chatted with them for a few minutes then Zara took me to the kids' room.