Chapter 34

"What did you just say?" I was still in shock.

"You heard me right, she's no more," she wiped off the tears which started slipping from her eyes.

"Damn!, But how did this happen?" I asked her in an agitated tone.

" Long story," she sighed and rubbed her face harshly.

"Zara, please," I held her hands and looked at her with my pleading eyes.

"Wajeeha was same like Aunty, beautiful, innocent, and kind. She was like an angel, everyone used to love her, even that Farwa. She was Wajahat's best friend she was younger than him, but still, they were besties. Farwa, Wajeeha, and Wajahat were trios, partners in crime, best friends everything but one day a storm came into our lives and everything changed, she died in an accident. She was gone and our bustling house started echoing with silence, Wajahat became silent and cold, Aunty became heart patient and Hamza went into trauma, " she stopped speaking and her silent tears turned into light sobs.

"Accident...? Which type of accident?" My voice was drowning.

" Car... Car accident, " Zara's face became white and she tried good compose herself.

"Ohh," a small gasp left from my mouth and my heart twitched a little.

"I don't understand why Aunty whispered that name when she saw me the first time, " I wiggled my eyebrows.

" Umm... You won't believe but we all get a different vibe from you, You're similar to Wajeeha in a few aspects like your innocence and simplicity, Didn't you notice the way aunty was pampering you? She was probably searching her daughter in you, " she said in a low tone and I stared at her for minutes in slight confusion.

I didn't speak any word and came outside.

I knew there was something I didn't know, I did believe Zara, she wasn't lying then why I was getting a different vibe when she was telling me the story. And why I felt a different connection with Mrs. Umaisha?? Why I felt different when I saw the picture of Wajeeha that day??

I tapped my feet anxiously and started pacing here and there.

I needed to go my room back, I texted Zara and called a cab for me.

I didn't know why my life was turning like this, a month ago I was happy that I forgot everything and behaving like a normal person then all of a sudden, those nightmares were back and I made new enemies like a girl was threatening me to stay away from Wajahat.

I pushed away those disturbing thoughts and closed my eyes. A face flashed in my mind and my heart twitched a little. It had been three days since I hadn't talked to Azlan.

Sighing, I dialed his number but it went on voicemail. My heart was pounding in my chest, Asiya's words were still echoing in my ear and I had nothing to distract myself.

******

"Where's my dress?" Farwa blunted.

Geez! Let me enter the room, please!
I'm not eating her dress.

"Let me breath Farwa," I mentally rolled my eyes.

But then I realized I forgot her dress at Zara's house.
This girl is gonna kill me for sure!

"Umm Farwa?" I called her hesitantly.

"What?" God, why her tone is always like this??

"Ummm... I forgot your dress at Zara's place, I'll give it to you tomorrow, " I chewed my bottom lips nervously.

" Low standard bitch," she hissed but I ignored her. I knew I did a mistake so receiving this from Farwa wasn't a big deal.