Chapter 45

"Aww, look at the scars, look like the baby girl had a bad childhood," she touched my scars with a knife and I squirmed.

"Wajahat isn't gonna leave you," I found it necessary to repeat Indian movies dialogue.

God! Zaynah, you're dying.

"Any last wish?" She ignored my dialogue and asked with a devilish smirk.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Okay, you'll remember it after your death, now tell me what do you want?" She sighed and dropped the knife on the floor.

"I want a mint Oreo cake, a huge tub of icecreams, two shawarma, a big size of a pizza, and one plate biryani," this was all that I could think of.

" Wtf? Really?" She looked at me in disbelief.

"Okay if you don't mind, you can bring me some chocolates too," I pouted and started imagining myself tasting that food.

Although, my nose, stomach, and whole body were still hurting like hell but my tummy and heart were cravings for that heaven.

"You're weird," she narrowed her eyes and asked someone to bring me my wishlist item.

" Hey, you're forgetting shawarma," I whined but the next moment, I earned death glares from her. I shrugged my shoulders and started biting my nails from my teeth.

After a few minutes, my order arrived and my eyes lit up.

Fast service!

"Take this and fulfill your last wish," Naina threw a big packet at me.

" Aww, Iloveyousomuchhh," I blew a kiss at her and started unwrapping the packets. I've completely forgotten all the pain.

"Ain't you afraid of dying?" She asked frustratingly.

" Naah, I mean everyone has to die one day, plus if you'll kill me, I'll go straight to heaven and you're gonna rot in hell, " I blurted out and smiled.

Her facial expressions changed and she looked mad but I ignored her completely and dug the spoon in the ice cream tub.

"Mhmm," I was moaning from pleasure and licking my fingers.

"Stop doing this, please..." She growled and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Thank you so much for the awesome treat, I can never forget this, you're such a sweetheart, " I had finished half of the packet.

" You're playing with me? Huh? " Her eyes were raging from anger which made my lips curled into a smile.

"Before dying, I wanna confess something to you," I sat idly on the chair and yawned.

" What?"

" Do you know what the whole college calls you? They say you look like a goat...and.... "

" What the fuck? " She cut me off and held her grip on my throat, I choked and twitched her arm.

"Ouch," she jerked my hands away.

"I never said those things cuz goats are cute and... "

" Stop playing with me, recite your last word, and be ready to die, she's just coming," she pushed me to the wall and put the knife on my forehead.

"C'mon Naina, she's so unpunctual, she's coming for an hour but she is still on her way, I'm feeling sleepy and I'm gonna take a nap, wake me up once she reaches here," I outstretched my arms and laid down.

My heart was thumping and my lips were reciting Dua. I had distracted Naina but I knew it's not gonna last more than a few minutes.

Flashback: