Chapter 24

Zaynah's POV

I became silent after that incident. I didn't mention that incident to Zara or anyone. I had no clue about that guy? And how could he say me to stay away from Wajahat when I never talked to Wajahat in the college? No one knew that I and Wajahat even know each other.

"Zaynah, Also bring chips and truffles from the kitchen," Zara called me from her room. We were planning to watch a movie, it was Zara's idea as I was not into movies or shows.

"Fine," I sighed and took the bowl of truffles with me. That lazy ass didn't move an inch. She sent me to grab all the snacks. Arghhhh
I huffed in annoyance and started walking lazily.

"Wtf Zara, Gossip Girls again?? " I scoffed as my eyes landed on the screen.

" I love it," she grabbed the chips packet from my hand and started shoving it in her mouth whilst her eyes were glued to the screen.

"I ain't gonna watch this with you 7th times," I said sulking.

" Please Zaynah, I love youuuuu," she made a cute puppy face.

" No puppy face, you said we will watch some good movie," I pouted.

"Okay, the last time? Please," she batted her eyelashes and I knew here I was gonna surrender.

" Fair enough," I gave up and hopped on the bed with her.

"Zaynah, didn't you bring Coke?" She held my hand and looked at me with pleading eyes.

" No no no not again," I slapped her hands away.

"You're my best friend, I love you more than this chocolate truffle," she started her usual buttering and started pouting cutely.
If I'd be a boy, I've already given up on her cuteness.

"I'm not listening to anything," I covered my both ears from my head and closed my eyes.

"Bitch I love you, please do this for me," she was literally massaging my wrists.

"Okay, leave my hand, but this bowl of truffles is mine, I ain't gonna share it with you," now it was my time to play with her.
Imagine a huge bowl of chocolate truffles,

Mhmm, I can't even imagine.

"Okay fine," she sighed.

I ran to the kitchen again and opened the refrigerator.

Should I take three or four bottles?

Well, I think I should take five.

Wait what heaven is this???

This loookkkssss soooo...

I licked my lips and my mouth filled with water.

Shit, I don't even know the names of these high-class people's food.

But I want it, right now?

How could I say noo to chocolates!

It would be rude Zaynah to say no!