Chapter 35

"You gotta kidding me right?" Abrar gave me a weird look like I had grown some ears on my head.

"Abrar, please... Don't make it hard for me," I whined.

" I can't believe that this is coming from a sensible lady like you," a soft sigh escaped from his lips.

" What's wrong in this, Abrar? " I said frowning.

" Wrong? Umaisha, Do you have any idea what are you doing?? They are human not your fucking toys, you can't play with their lives, " he seethed and sighed heavily.

" Abrar please, you know I'm doing this for them," my eyes started bawling. His bitter words were pricking my soul.

"And how can you be so sure that it is her," he leaned forward and stared into my eyes.

" I met Asiya,"

"What the fuck, You met that bit..." He ran his fingers in his hair frustratingly.

"Listen, Do anything you want, just don't force your decision on anyone," he said in a loud tone and walked out.

He never talked to me in that way but I deserved this.

******

"Have you gone mad Umaisha? " Mariya Aapi jerked my hands away and looked at me with shocked eyes.

"Aapi, Don't you like her?" I lowered my head.

" I can't believe this, just cuz you're my sister I can't let you do this to those kids," a frown formed on her face.

" I thought you like her," I sighed, first Abrar and now my own sister.

"I do like her, I like her very much, but still Umaisha what are you doing can't justify your stupid decision," she seethed at me.

" I'm doing this only for Zaynah, Today, I met Asiya," I blew the truth on her.

" What?" She covered her mouth with her hands and her eyes widened from the shock.

"I can't believe this Umaisha, Zaynah is our..." Tears started flowing from her eyes and I hugged her.

"Now I got it why I always feel a different connection with that girl, Umaisha, It's so hard to believe this truth and that monster Asiya did all those things to our Zaynah," she said between her hiccups and my eyes started bawling again.

"Now tell me, am I doing right?" I looked at her with hopes.

" Yes, we can do anything for Zaynah," she nodded her head and my lips curled into a smile. Finally, someone got my back. Now I needed to talk to them.

Wajahat's POV

I didn't know what was going on in our house but I could feel the thick tension in the air. Zaynah was gone and it felt like she had taken away all the happiness with her.

It had become harder for me to move on since the day I saw her at the party.

I wish a miracle could happen and she would be mine!

I knew she didn't feel the same for me but I still wanted her in my life. I was creating fake scenarios in my head when a voice made me snap back to reality.