Chapter 43

Azlan's POV

"I'm on my way, move your fat ass, We are going out🔪"  I smiled at the text of the best woman and the best friend of my life.

I knew I was so damn lucky to have a friend like her, she has proved it millions of times that no one can ever replace her. She has always believed in me, she has always been standing with me no matter what!

I highly doubt if I can ever live without her.

I took a nice shower and wore her favorite shirt which she gifted me. I was searching for the watch she gifted me last year and I remembered she has taken it away from me a few months ago when she was pissed off and I forgot to take it back from her.

I opened the almirah of her stuff and started looking for it. It was just lying beneath her dress. But something else caught my attention too, it was a black diary which she was keeping since our childhood. We know everything about each other but I don't know why she never allowed me to read that diary.

I knew it was wrong to touch someone's personal stuff but she was my bff, still no, Azlan!

But the curiosity was killing me from inside, and I just wanted to know what was she hiding from me.

I took the diary from the almirah and sat on the bed. As I opened the first page, a smile formed on my face. It was the childhood picture of us and she had written our name together in a heart.

This diary was filled with the incident of the silly things we did as a child, my eyes became wet and I started recalling everything. But it made me surprise that this diary was only about us. Then why was she hiding it from me?
Girls will be girls!

I started flipping pages and soon it started looking odd. As I read her poetry, I realized it was all about love.

I Love you Azlan❤️

My heart skipped a beat as I saw this. Yeah, we say "I love you" to each other daily but it was different. As I started reading the pages, my head started spinning.

Damn! MISHAL is in love with me...

She loves me in the same way I love Zaynah and even more than it. And I highly doubt if anyone can ever love me like her.

I was surprised to see that how she was sacrificing her love for my happiness.

I closed the diary and put it back in the almirah. My heart was still racing.
Why I'm feeling like this?
Bruh! She's your best friend!

I started looking at our pictures, she never looked that beautiful.
I never noticed her!
She was looking different!

"Hello, come outside dumbass, I'm waiting in the car," she called me and hung up.
Her voice never felt that beautiful!

I realized everything was changing in my heart. It was giving me a whole different feeling that someone loves me. Now I knew what I need to do. I smiled and walked outside.

Zaynah's POV

It took me an hour to pack my stuff from the hostel, I was about to leave when a thought clicked on my mind, Should I go through Farwa's stuff?