Chapter 2

••••••••••••••••
Mateo's POV
••••••••••••••••

"Send in the next person," I ordered coldly through the intercom.

"Yes sir," came the reply of Miss Taylor, my secretary. Immediately a woman or should I say another slut came in, she batted her eyelashes and made a pout at me. I ignored her and checked her CV.

"Miss herring is it?" I nonchalantly asked.

"Yes but you can call me Nancy, hon," she said biting her lips and trying to be seductive but failed because she was looking like a blotted pumpkin.

"Miss Nancy, get out of my office," I lowered my voice dangerously. She immediately got up and stamped her foot muttering curses as she
walked out the door.

I picked up the intercom and called my secretary. "Miss Taylor if there is no other decent person left, send all of them away," I commanded sternly, before I could hang up her voice came through.

"Mr Silvetti, there is still one person remaining, she is decent," she answered. "Send her in, she better be as decent as you say all else you are getting fired," I warned her and disconnected the intercom.

•••••••••••••••••
Dahlia's POV
••••••••••••••••

"Miss Banks, it's your turn," the secretary said and smiled at me.

"But there are still some people waiting" I looked at the long line of women dressed as whores.

"The CEO said to send you in, please go in Miss," the secretary begged.

"Ok, thank you."

I adjusted my glasses and walked up to the door.

"Deep breaths Dalia, deep breaths, you can do this," I encouraged myself and knocked at the door.

"Come in," A deep voice commanded from behind the door, I opened the door and walked into the exquisite office.

"WOW," I mumbled inaudibly to myself. The sound of someone clearing his throat brought me out of my thoughts and I looked at the awfully familiar Greek god sitting behind the office desk.

OMG! He is hot.🥵🔥

He looks like him

Wait!, It is him!!!😱😱

"Son of a gun, Mateo?!" I exclaimed with wide eyes and he looked at me with a shocked and frozen expression.

"Freaking shit, Marissa?!!" He exclaimed too and shot up from his chair.

"No no, this cannot be happening, I'm outta here," I picked up my bag and proceed to walk out the door.

Why didn't I do a background check on the company? foolish me aargh!

"Wait, Marissa."

"What do you want you prick?" I fired back at him. " Why can't you just leave me alone?" My anger was slowly raising.

"Aren't you here for the job interview?"

"Take your stupid job interview and SHOVE IT UP YOUR DRY ASS!!!" I screamed at him.

I started wheezing, my asthma kicked in and my eyes widened. I searched my bag frantically for my inhaler.

Why is the universe against me?

"Marissa what's wrong?" He inquired and walked up to me.

"My... In..inhaler...bag." I had no choice but to tell him. Afterall, I don't wanna die.

He quickly snatched my bag and searched for the inhaler and helped me.

I inhaled and calmed my nerves and sat down, I almost killed myself because of him, it's all his fault.

..................... •°•°•°•°•....................

Hi guys, gosh am done with this chapter, is it good? Pls comment and tell me ♥️♥️♥️♥️.

Peace ✌️✌️