Chapter 18

Two weeks later:

She sat across him glaring as he scoop the ice cream from his cup. She never knew he liked ice cream.

"Why are you glaring at me?" He asked innocently as he licked the vanilla ice cream from the spoon, her eyes followed his tongue and she gulped.

"Here is a spoon," he stretched out his hand and she scanned his face for even the slightest hint of mischief.

Dalia knew she couldn't trust him but when hunger calls man must answer. She leaned forward to take the spoon and he suddenly yanked his hand back putting the spoon into his mouth.

"Damn you douch...."

"I am your boss remember?" He grinned and continued to lick the ice cream. She huffed wishing she had not agreed to bet with him, if she knew she'd fail she would not have agreed to play.

"Waiter!" Matteo called and a young man appeared.

"Yes sir."

"Get me another vanilla ice cream," he ordered and her face scrunched up.

"Hell! Do you have a drum in you stomach?" She gritted her teeth in anger.

"FIY, I am Matteo not hell," he chuckled.

And she rolled her eyes.

"Who would have thought that the CEO of Silvetti corporation loved vanilla ice cream. Vanilla doesn't match your character only the ice cream does," she praised him insultingly.

"Gah! Oh my poor heart," he lamented as if she had truly broken his heart.

Everybody looked at them, some whispering about her being heartless to her "boyfriend"

"YOU-" she calmed herself before forcing out a tight smile, she called the waiter and ordered him to bring two big cups of vanilla ice cream.

"Thank you babe," Matteo wiped the invisible tears and pecked her, she was caught off guard and blushed unknowingly. He smiled when he saw it.

Baby steps Matteo, she will fall for you eventually. He is thought.

The waiter returned with the ice cream and they began to eat.

By the end of the day, Dalia's purse was empty and Matteo's belly was full.

"Thank you for taking me out," he thanked her, she looked at him surprised.

"I thought the almighty Matteo doesn't say thank you," she said in sarcasm.

"Don't let it get to your head, it's just for today."

They walked to his car and got in. He turned on the ignition and drove off.

       =======><======

"Where are they?" A female voice commanded.

"They are still in Italy as we speak," the hooded figure answered. The woman before him is a very rich and influential woman who he cannot afford to offend.

"Inform me the moment they return," the woman stood up and walked away swaying her hips.

The hooded figure wiped the sweat threatening to slide down his face.

"Looks like she's in a good mood."

   =========><=========

"When are they coming back," Jason apprehensively asked his sister. Thalia threw a glare at him.

"What?"

"You have been asking that question since two weeks ago, why don't you go meet them in Italy," she said exasperatedly.

Jason grumbled and left the living room, since the day Dalia left on a so called business trip with her boss, he has been feeling irritated and anxious for her to return.

What are they still doing in Italy. He thought.

He took out his phone and dialled a certain number, it rang  twice before the owner picked.

"When are they coming back?" He ran his fingers through his hair.

"They were supposed to return two days ago, maybe they stayed for a while," the feminine voice replied.

"Shit! I am taking the next flight to Ita-"

"You will do no such thing, control yourself for God sake."

"I'll inform you when they return but for now wait," the phone hung up and he threw the phone on his bed in anger.

Jason brought out a big brown box from the hidden compartment in his room, he opened it and smiled widely.

"Come back soon my love," he hugged the box, in the box were pictures of Dalia when she was asleep, brushing and others, her toothbrush, some strands of her hair, two of her panties and one nude picture of her.

Jason picked up one of the panties and sniffed it, it immediately aroused him, he dropped it back into the box and picked up the nude picture before going into the bathroom.

Soon groans are heard coming out of the bathroom.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Eww gross, Jason is so gross and overly obsessed with Dalia. He even got a nude pic of her, don't ask me because I don't know.

Vote and comment

Peace✌️✌️