Chapter 36

Three days later

•••••••••••••••••
Dahlia's POV
•••••••••••••••••

I walked into a hubbub of 'Welcome back Miss Banks!' I was surprised to see all my colleagues in my cubicle holding bouquet of flowers and “Get Well Soon” cards.

"Thank you everyone! I sincerely appreciate your efforts but you didn't have to do this," I wiped an invincible tear from my eyes.

"Don't bother yourself Dahlia, we heard of your accident and it is normal to welcome you back," Raine, a red head from the planning department said giving me a hug which I reciprocated.

"Thank you all, I appreciate your thoughtfulness," they all nodded and left to their various cubicles. A shrill scream shook the company as none other than our very own Lacy stomp towards me.

"Oh..my God Dahlia, why didn't you inform me that you're resuming today," she shrieked literally blowing my ear drums, I winced slightly and rubbed my palm on my head faking an headache.

"OMG I'm sorry Dee, I shouldn't have shouted like that, stupid me," she gasped chiding herself while I laughed secretly. A shadow loomed above us followed by an immense amount of strong perfume wharfed by and Lacy stiffened immediately.

"Matteo has become lenient enough that his employees can have fun while at work," a high pitched voice which I recognize, broke out of the shadow.

"I am sorry ma'am, it won't happen again," I stood up immediately and bowed my head, secretly spying at her. How I badly want to deal with this bitch. "How may I help you?"

She gave me a condescending look before answering, "uhmmm....so the news is legit," she muttered but I was able to pick it up. "I am here to see my fiance, your boss," she emphasized on the 'fiance' word.

"What's your name ma'am?" I asked her typing on my system.

"What do you mean 'what's my name'? Seriously, if you don't know me then you must be fired," she scoffed and attempted to walk away but I caught hold of her hand, she gave me a questioning look and I retracted my hand instantly.

"I am sorry ma'am but you have to clarify yourself first, this is the company's protocol," I “pleaded” professional.

"Yeah yeah whatever, just ring his god-damned telephone and inform him of my presence," she said staring at me degradingly. I dialled his telephone and two rings later he answered.

"Excuse me Mr-" She snatched the telephone from my hand and placed it on her ears cutting me off.

"Hello love," she shrieked so loud that Lacy and I had to cover our ears. Lacy glanced at me and giggled softly, I shot her a questioning look and she only wriggled her eyebrows.

"Here is your fucking phone," she said seething and and flung the phone at me, I ducked just in time as the phone whooshed past my head and landed with screeching noise that signified the end of its life.

"Good luck with that," she huffed and stomped into Matteo's office.

"She's crazy," I stood up and sat down on my chair, the cards and flowers obstructing me, "can you help with these?" I asked Lacy and she stood up.

"On one condition, you let me take home some flowers," she grinned, Lacy is a nature lover unlike me, I had rather get a cactus.

"Pick any," I gestured at the flowers and she blew me a kiss.

~~~~~~

Jason stood up from his bed pacing up and down, this had been constant since her call at the hospital still remembering her orders.

"Fuck!" He raked his hand through his hair. "What am I supposed to do?

"Fuck this, I need to calm down," he said and speedily walked to the secret compartment in his wardrobe, bringing out a wooden box which contained his fetish.

"Oh my beautiful Dahlia," he breathe out as he caresses a picture of her sleeping in a sexy nightwear. He had taken this picture sometime ago while she was asleep.

An: let's how disgusting Jason is.

Flashback (third person POV)

*Creak*

The door opened a silver and a figure slipped in, walking stealthily to the bedside of the unsuspecting sleeping girl.

"Beautiful," the figure spoke caressing the girl's face softly, this action caused the girl to roll and her bedsheet slipped from her body revealing the lacy nightwear she had on.
The nightwear had rolled up expose her thighs and the figure sucked in cold breath at the sight of that.

"Fuck! What are you doing to me?" The figure stood up from the bed on noticing the tightness in his pants, he brought out his phone and took pictures of the sleeping girl, he leaned over and adjusted the gown so that her breasts almost popped out and her shoulders were on display.

After taking a couple of pictures, he arranged her gown back to the normal position and slipped out as stealthily as he slipped in.

Flashback ends

Jason let out a groan he felt a familiar tightness in his bulging pants, he cursed under his breath and walked into the bathroom with the picture in his hand. The moment he took off his pants, his hardened manhood sprang out and he stiffed a groan.

Taking it into his hand, he began to stroke “it” with the picture while moaning her name visualizing her small plump mouth on “it”. Some minutes later, he let out a loud groan and spurted out leaving the sticky substance on the picture and himself.

"Ha, what a mess," he said and turned on the shower which washed away every traces of what happened. After cleaning up, he walked out of his to answer a call.

"Yes?" He asked putting on his jeans.

"It's true, the news are true, she have really lost her memories," Marilyn screeched and he winced.

"You didn't believe me before?"

"Nope, I had to confirm things myself.....now that it's been confirmed, I must carry out plan B. Have you completed the task?"

And he froze, "you really meant it?" And Marilyn rolled her eyes in obvious annoyance. "Don't tell me you haven't done it."

"You can't possibly think I would murder someone!" He whisper-yelled and she laughed.

"You can and you will, that is except you want to go to jail," she said without mincing words and hung up.