Chapter 47

••••••••••••••••••
Third person POV
••••••••••••••••••

"Fuck!" Nathan punched the wall, does that baster always have to ruin every-freaking-thing? Marilyn is dead because of her foolishness and obsession with him.

All the instrument on his desk came crashing down on the floor in pieces.

"Even with all the projects I stole from him, I still couldn't beat him at first place," Nathan raked his hand through his blond hair.

His personal assistant came into his office in alarm.

"Are you alright sir?" Nathan glared at her, he needed someone to vent his anger on.

"Bend over on my desk," he commanded and she smiled surly.

"My pleasure," she sauntered to his desk flinging her curvy hips as she walked.

Rita slowly and sexily took off her underwear, roll up her skirt and bent over on his desk, her ass on display. Nathan pressed a button on his desk and the door automatically locked.

"Do you know why I prefer you to my other sluts?" He asked taking of his belt, pants and underwear. His erection sprang out immediately his underwear came off.

Rita gulped in anticipation as she eyed his hard shaft. He had starved her of it for a week.

"Because you are the most submissive and that tight cunt of yours is something," he said and thrust into her aggressively. Rita moaned as he thrust into her continuously.

"Fuck!" Nathan groaned. He grabbed her hair and increased his pace, his desk shaking with every powerful thrust he does.

"Nathan," Rita moaned out and he spanked her ass, she quivered and moan out again.

"What did I say to call me?" He spanked her again and she cried in pleasure.

"Mr Rossi!" Rita screamed as she orgasmed. Nathan pulled out and turned her over and ripped off her blouse, her voluptuous breasts bounced out instantly.

"No bra?" He arched his brow and she bit her bottom lip.

"Just as you like it sir." Nathan pulled her to the comfortable couch in his office.

"Kneel," he commanded and she knelt down directly facing his cock. Rita grabbed it with her hands and put it in her mouth, sucking it whole.

"Ahhh," he groaned and grabbed her hair and shoved himself deep so into her mouth that she chocked on it.

After a few more thrust into her mouth, he orgasmed and his cum poured out from the corners of her mouth.

"Swallow." And she gulped it down. Nathan brought out his cock from her mouth and gestured at her. Rita got up from the floor and straddled him, taking all his cock into her cunt slowly.

Nathan grabbed her hips and pulled her down, Rita gasped as she felt his cock penetrate her pussy forcefully.

"Bounce on me," A groan came out of his mouth as she began to ride him, he took her right nipple and sucked it while busying his hand with the left.

Rita threw her head back and increased her pace while Nathan busied himself with her bouncing tits.

"Let me pleasure you sir," she moaned and removed her nipple from his mouth, she dipped her head to his chest and sucked his left nipple. Nathan grunted grabbed her hair while she continued sucking his nipple and riding him.

After two hours of passionate sex, Nathan cummed inside her and pushed her to the couch. Rita slumped exhausted on the couch, she glanced at her boss who had stood up and was smoking a cigarette.