Chapter 8

(Time fast forward to lunch)

•••••••••••••••••
Mateo's POV
•••••••••••••••••

I walked into the building scanning everywhere, I sighted the receptionist giving me seductive looks and felt disgusted.

"Miss Hills, pack your things, you're fired," I ordered with an aloofly. The flimsy dressed lady paused in shock and my bodyguards dragged her out while her ex colleagues in the canteen watched.

"Yeah, that serves her right, she has always been an obnoxious brat," one of them scornfully said.

I walked into my private elevator and pushed the top button where my office was located.

Ding!

The elevator opened and I saw two women talking, Miss Taylor were standing face to face with one who I recognize to be Marissa, backing me.

Damn! Even her back looks good.

I heard the word 'date' and got curious. "Who's going on a date?"

They froze, Lacey was looking at me with surprise.

"Is it me or am l the only one hear his voice," Dalia asked, I was about to reply when I strong force came in contact with my jaw.

Crack!

"F**k, woman! Are you planning to break my jaw?" I groaned and held my jaw.

Damn! Her punches are good.

"Oh, Mr Silvetti, I am sorry, pardon me," she said politely while grinning evilly.

I glared at her, holding my jaw while she gave me a provoking smile.

"Sorry sir, she did it out of instinct, she didn't mean to," Lacy intervened.

Just then Luke came in," Mari, aren't you coming?", His eyes widened when he noticed me.

Mari? Freaking Mari? Seriously?

I glared at him and a thought flickered in my brain, "Mr Webster, I'm afraid Miss Banks won't be joining you as she has a lot of work to do."

He obviously didn't seemed pleased but what can he do when I am the boss. He slowly nodded, "Mari, I guess it's a next time then." She shook her head and he left.

There will be no next time and quit with the name!!

"Miss Taylor, you can go now, Miss Banks and I have to talk." A sympathetic look came across her face before she walked off, leaving us alone.

"Sir, but I promised the...."

She started to protest but I walked into the elevator and she followed me, reluctantly.

We walked to the my private car park where my car was located, one of my bodyguard opened the door.

"Where are we going?" She ask suspiciously and planted her on the ground, I stared hard at her.

"Are you so dumb that you actually forgot the contents of the contract?"

She glared at me. I sighed. "You having lunch with me, now get in the car."

She scoffed. "No." she said indignantly and turned to go but I caught her wrist and dragged her into the car.
_____________

Five days later.

•••••••••••••••
Dalia's POV
••••••••••••••

It's been five days and it's not so bad. I managed to irritate him every single day. First, I "accidentally" put two teaspoons of pepper in his coffee and when he drank it, he dashed into the restroom like flash, I laughed out my eyes and composed myself before he came out, Isn't revenge sweet guys?