Chapter 12

Friday night (girls night)

•••••••••••••••••••••••
Third person POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hurry up Lia, we are gonna be late," Dalia yelled while wearing her stilettos. Lia sauntered out wearing a body hugging dark blue dress that brought out her curves.

"You look super hot and sexy," Dalia gushed at her, "how do I look too." She was wearing a black body hugging dress that also showed her killer figure.

"As hot as fire." Lia giggled and Dalia dragged her out of the apartment, locking the door behind them, they went downstairs through the elevator and arrived at Dalia's car.

"Can't wait to see your new boyfriend, I bet he's cute," Lia teased her and she blushed.

"He is not my boyfriend...not yet, he just wants to date me," Dalia said blushing furiously.

"Doesn't that make him your BF?" Lia smirked and they both climbed into the car and drove off.

They arrived at midnight club. The club was filled with people enjoying their Friday night. They walked in to meet music booming out and people dancing wildly.

"I think I have found my rightful place, have fun with your boyfriend and call me if anything is up, if it's serious, dial 911," Thalia laughed and walked towards the bar swaying her hips.

Dalia dialled Luke's number and he answered. "Hello Mari, meet me at the bar."

Dalia walked towards the bar and saw him, she smiled shyly at him.

"Hi," she said shyly and blushed, he ran his eyes down her body and smiled.

"You look beautiful," he complimented her and she smiled.

"You don't look bad yourself cutie," she giggled. They continued their conversation occasionally drinking. Just then her phone rang, she excused herself and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Where are you Miss Banks, you are supposed to be working with me tonight," the baritone voice said sternly. she sighed and rubbed her forehead, trying to soothe her uprising vexation.

"Excuse me sir but it's Friday, the beginning of weekend and I am in the middle of a date."

"A date? Seriously? I am sending you my address, I expect you to be there in an hour and it's an order." He hung up and an address was sent to her phone, she seethed inwardly and walked bar to the bar.

"I am deeply sorry Luke, Mr Silvetti called and I am needed ASAP," she apologized and felt guilty when she saw his sad face.

"Okay, no probs, maybe next time," he said unhappily and continued drinking from his glass. Dalia quietly walked away, as she was leaving, Thalia intercepted her and questioned her about her date.

"My boss called and ruined it, now I have to go to his house to work, I don't know what wrong with that doofus."

"I think he's just jealous."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, I mean, have you thought about why he always ruin your dates with Luke? I call that jealousy," Lia stated.

"Now that you mentioned it....I still don't get it though, anyway I'll get going," she started walking towards the exit when Lia caught her wrist.

"Jason called today, he said he'll be coming tomorrow," Lia wiggled her eyebrows at her, Dalia mentally slapped herself.

"Okay, I'll be expecting him," she smiled, "but I'd better get going before Mr angry bird calls again."

"He's not as bad as you paint him to be."

"If only you knew," Dalia waved her goodbye and exited the the bar.
____________

Few minutes later

•••••••••••••••
Dalia's POV
•••••••••••••••

Where the hell is the damn address?" I scowled at my phone. I ended up calling him and asking for directions.

I entered the luxurious penthouse and the receptionist scowled at me but I didn't care, I approached the flimsy dressed receptionist who goes by the name Becky Thongs.

Thongs? Seriously? Who bears Thongs as a name.

I struggled to suppress my laughter while I was laughing inwardly, the unsuspecting receptionist continued to scowl at me.

"Excuse me Miss Thongs," I tried not to chuckle as a I pronounced the name, "could you please inform Mr Silvetti that Miss Banks has arrived?"

She glared at me. "Oh, it must be one of his whores," she mumbled inaudibly but loud enough for me to hear. She picked up the telephone and a call across, after few minutes on the phone, she hung up.

"It's the top floor of the building," she said rudely and I narrowed my eyes at her intimidatingly and walked away. I don't have time to waste, it's 8:30 now and I need to get the work done on time so I can leave.

*Ding*

The elevator opened and here I was, standing in front of a magnificent door that stood in its full glory. I knocked at the door, at first I thought it wasn't loud enough and then I knocked louder again, hurting my knuckles in the process.

The door opened and standing in all his( hate to say it) gorgeousness was Mateo in a grey sweatpants and a black sleeved shirt folded till his elbows showing off his muscled forearms that any woman would die for and his shirt buttons was off by two buttons showing a peek of his strong neck down to his muscled chest but that didn't freak me, it was the view behind him that was so breathtaking.

 "You are late by 30minutes," he declared but I walked past him and stood admiring the view.

"Wow, this is amazing! How the hell did you get a penthouse with a magnificent view, OMG!! I am so jealous................" I continued chattering away untill I felt a warmth around my lips, it took me few goddamn minutes to realize that Mateo was kissing me.

  What the fudge!!!😲

I quickly pulled away from him and ran like 20 feet away from him, I was dazed 😳for awhile before I regained myself.

"What in the name of croissants did you just do you? H..ho..how dare you ki..kiss me?" I almost slapped myself for stuttering like that, blood rushed to my cheeks again and he just stood there grinning at me.

"You were chattering so much I'd to kiss you to make it stop, it's not my fault, I just wanted some peace and quiet," he shrugged like it was nothing and jammed his hands into his pockets whistling unaffectedly by my glare.

I calmed my cheek down a bit and shot fireballs from my eyes at him.

If he dares to try any monkey business with me, I'll castrate him.

He cleared his throat, his eyes raking my body making me feel naked. "How was the date," he asked, I could see his jaw tighten as he asked.

"It was awesome but a certain someone had to ruin it."

"You wore that," he gestured at my dress, " to the date?"

"Yeah, got a problem?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he  walked away, leaving me behind.

"Hey! Where're you going?" I yelled at him before plopping on the luxury sofa. So soft. Soon he returned holding a big black hoodie and piles of files, he dropped the files on the table and threw the hoodie at me.

This is gonna be a long night.

_______________________________

This is it, Mateo sure didn't kiss her because she was chattering did he?
  Be on the lookout for the next chapter, it might just turn out to be fun and funny.

Stay tuned and remember to vote.

Peace ✌️✌️