Chapter 20

••••••••••••••••
Dalia's POV
••••••••••••••••

I gradually regained consciousness and opened my eyes, a bright light penetrated my eyes and I groaned.

"Where am I?" I heard beeps of some nearby machine and saw the IV drip that connected to my hand.

"I am in the hospital," I said and looked around the fancy room.

"Probably a VIP ward."

A beautiful redhead woman walked with a stethoscope hanging from her neck.

"Good morning Mrs Silvetti, I can see you are awake," the doctor said.

"Good morning?" I questioned, i remembered leaving Italy in the morning and having the asthma attack then falling unconscious, I couldn't have woken the same morning unless.....

"How long have I been out?"

"One day and half to be precise," she replied me.

By God! One day and half?

"Your husband was worried sick and threw tantrums, I need to go inform him," she said and walked away.

Your husband

Your husband?

Your husband!

"What the hell!?" I grabbed my hair. He did not just tell the hospital that we are married, that sick man, I'll deal with him.

The door was thrown opened and he walked briskly towards me. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, he caught it much to my dismay.

"What did the doctor mean by, "my husband"?" I asked him, he stood beside me, towering over me.

"I don't know," he looked away innocently. I came down from the bed and walked towards the door.

"What are you doing?"

"I am leaving" I said and was about to reach for the doorknob when I felt weightless, I soon realize that he was carrying me on his broad shoulder back to my bed. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but it was impossible, he had a powerful grip.

"Let me down!!," I screamed and he put me down immediately. I swayed and was about to fall when he wrapped his muscled arm around my waist preventing me from falling, in the process I slammed into his chest, I looked up about to protest but his green eyes stopped me, we both stared at each other and he was leaning towards my face.

Stop it Dee, push him away. No! I want to kiss him so badly. No! I need to stop him, kick him in the balls.

My body refused to move and my eyes slowly closed, just as he was about to kiss me, the door swinged in and the doctor entered, I immediately shoved him aside as if he had a deadly virus in him.

"Oh.... Sorry for the interruption, I'll just come lat-"

"Don't worry! Is it the discharge papers?" I asked

"Yes, please sign hear and your husband sign here," she pointed at the spaces.

"He is not my hu-"

"Yes ma'am," Matteo cut me off and signed. He gave me the pen and I signed too. The lady smiled and walked away.

"Let's go."

"You don't expect me to walk out of the hospital wearing an hospital gown," I raised a questioning brow.

"Wait here," he left the room, I sat on the bed reminiscing the almost kiss that was about to happen. My cheeks turned pink as I imagined how passionately we would have kiss if not for the doctor.

"Thank God the doctor came in at the right time," I muttered. He came back into the room holding a duffle bag.

"Take it."

I took it and went into the bathroom. I took out the black dress shirt and pants and wore it, I was literally swimming in it. I came out of the bathroom and he burst out laughing.

"You are almost drowning in my clothes, though you look good in it."

The neck of the shirt was hanging down my neck, the sleeves covered half of my palms and the pants were sweeping the floor even after I held them by the waist.

"Can we just get out of here?" I glared at him exasperatedly, he nodded, amusement still valid in his eyes.

We walked out of the hospital and he led us to his car.

            [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []

"They are currently in the city," the assassin informed her, she smirked devilishly.

"Your mission is to assassinate her, I want to see her dead body by the end of this week," she commanded with full authority, the assassin nodded.

"It is for no reason that they call me the white tiger," the assassin boasted, her smirk grew wider.

"I am counting on you, if you succeed, I'll grant you a fortune but if you fail me....," She whipped out her gun and pointed it at his forehead.

"I won't fail you," the assassin gulped sweating profusely.

"Leave," she ordered him and the assassin disappeared, she sat alone in the darkness brooding.

" I am coming for you," she chuckled which gradually turned into a deep, creepy and malevolent laughter.

🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

Now that's one hell of a creepy laughter, just imagine a creepy laughter in the dark🥶🥶🥶

Vote and comment

Peace ✌️✌️