💖chapter three💖

Mr Newton dismissed all the students after their practicals and told Monica to come to his office for the results..

The last class was music and French, the students for French quickly ran for their class while music students strolled to their class.. Monica loves the piano but sometimes plays the guitar while Amber play both violin and drum..

30 minutes later

"I don't know why the best class is always short", Amber said frowning.
"But music is not short, we still have 15 minutes to round up. Oh I get it, the time flies quickly during music class than others", Monica said laughing

"Yes, that's the point", Amber pointed out bluntly.. "It's because you are always comfortable during music than other classes", Monica said teasing Amber.

"What are you trying to say Monica, that I don't like other classes huh, it's not funny.. You are meant to be supporting me", Amber spat out.. "Okay, Miss supportee, I support u", Monica laughed out loud which caught the teacher's attention

"What's going on over there", Miss parkers asked calmly. "Nothing ma", Amber said without letting Monica say a word, if not they will be in trouble because Monica will always say the truth and she wasn't in for any punishment or game as the teachers will say.

10 minutes later

You can all go for lunch, Miss parkers said dismissing the students on hearing the bell.

"Holy shit, no lunch for me", Monica cried out playfully.. '"I can get that for you if you don't mind"', Amber offered..

"Thank you bestie, that's why I love you", Monica proclaimed embracing her. Oh no! Raymond asked me to have lunch with him and now I will disappoint him, only if he knew it wasn't my fault, Monica's happy face changed immediately remembering Raymond's lunch kind of date..

"You can make it up to him if only you want to", Amber suggested.

But how? She asked

"That's left to you Monica", Amber replied leaving it to her.. Immediately she said it, her tummy made a sound..

Both friends laughed out loud...

"Hey, help with out with my bag please.. I really need to rush and get the laboratory cleaned up before Mr Newton sees me playing around", she said handing her bag to Amber

"No qualms, will get lunch for you, bye Monica", Amber said walking out of the class with both her bag and Monica's

In no time, Amber dropped both bags in their lockers and quickly helped herself to the lunch hall.. On getting there, she saw Raymond and started blushing but badly enough, he didn't notice her until she greeted him.

"Hi ray", she said walking pass

Acknowledging the voice, he turned around and saw Amber. "Hey, where's Monica?", he asked

"She's sorry she couldn't make it for lunch", Amber said but Raymond's didn't get the answer to his question and said "that doesn't answer my question, ma"

"Okay, fine.. She's at the laborator but am getting lunch for her though", she said finally answering his question..
"No need for that, I will get her lunch", he said.

Few minutes, Amber and Raymond got their lunch as well as Monica's and headed for the laboratory... When they got there, Amber went inside first. "What are you doing here, arnt you meant to be in the hall and moreover where's my lunch", she said concentrating on her cleaning without even looking up..

When she released she wasn't hearing anything from amber, she finally looked up and was shocked seeing who was Standing before her..

Surprise!!! Raymond shouted in a low tone so nobody will hear him from outside. How did you know am here? She said getting out from her shocked state..

"Lucky guess", he teased

"Stop lying", she replied

"Ok, you too hard to make smile", he blunted out.. "Amber told me when I saw her at the hall", he said, 'and I got you lunch, tho I don't know what you will love to eat'.

"Okay, thank you", was all she could say but deep down, she was really happy.. Opening the packs containing the lunch, she was surprised to see her favourites.. "Yay!!! chicken and chips", she exclaimed happily, 'my favourite'.

I'm glad I got your favourites, he said walking towards her.. "Uhm, monica", he began clearing his throat.. She looked up waiting to hear him speak.
He looked deep into her blue eye balls searching for the right words to use for the beautiful creature standing before him.. Still confused and now uncomfortable, she managed to call his name saying, "Raymond, what's wrong?".

He walked closer to her without saying a word and within seconds, clashed his lips against hers.. Pushing him, she said  "hey, what was that for. You can't just go around kissing random girls".

With his hands going through his hair, he spat out "Monica I like you! I know you have heard a lot of bad things about me playing girls, having fun with them and thrashing them when am done but sincerely monica, I really like you.. I don't know why am telling you this because I have never in my life told a girl I like her.. Many girls throw themselves at me but you are different.. You are decent monica and I guess that's one of the reasons I have feelings for you..

Monica's head was spinning now. He stole her first kiss and ontop of that, he's telling her this.. "Am so confused now", she said in her mind.. 'i know have been crushing on him since junior school but I never thought this day will ever come, "Raymond Edward asking me out". Today's really blessed'.

Monica! Monica! You spaced out, he said bringing her back to earth. Using one of his hands to hold her shoulder and the other to cup her cheeks, he continued, "You can actually think about it because i won't force or rush you or maybe we can start from being friends first".

"Ok raymond", she said.. But first, can you help me out with the cleaning, I guess we have wasted alot of time and moreover we haven't even touched our lunch.. "Ok ma'am", he said smiling

They cleaned really fast, arranged all the apparatus carefully and bomb, the laboratory was perfectly in order..

Stretching their bodies, they said almost together "finally! am so tired". Facing each other, they laughed..
"It's time for lunch", he said crying out 'am so hungry'. Monica walked to the slab where their lunch was, picked them up and walked to the table where he was waiting for her.

"Thank you raymond, I really appreciate it once again", she smiled at him. "You're welcome, it's my pleasure", he said smiling back.. They devoured the food like it was their last. In no time, they finished eating and cleaned the place together..

"Even though the food was already cold, it was still enjoyable at least with you being here", he said as he placed a peck on her cheeks. "Yh sure, thanks", she hugged him showing her appreciation.

What do you feel? Are you enjoying the book? ♥💖

If yes, then

What are you expecting from the two lovers❤❤❤?

Will their hearts 💚💚 be given a chance to be 💕together? What do you think about Katrina? Will she be able to take it and let them be...

Be patient, next chapter will be out soon 😍😍😍😍. Don't forget to vote 🗳 vote 🗳 vote 🗳

Love y'all 😍😍😍