💖chapter ten💖

Raymond

I woke up pretty late than usual today. Right now, I'm so happy. Going out with Monica will be the most beautiful thing I will ever do as a teenager.

I stood up, walked to the full mirror and stared at my body structure.

(Door knocks)

"Come in", I responded with my eyes fixed on the door.

"Sir, breakfast is ready", one of the maids reported.

"Okay, will be down in a bit".

Immediately, she closed the door. I went back to the bathroom to brush my teeth..

Damn! So white.

Looking at my body structure makes me happy but my set of teeth, am so much proud of them. Sometimes I once in a while eavesdrop on students talking about them. Am so sure one of the features girls love is my teeth.

I went down for breakfast. It was a very simple breakfast. Pancakes with honey along with hot chocolate tea for me while my parents cared for hot creamy coffee.

I rushed my pancakes like it was my last. When I looked up, I saw both my parents staring at me, giving me "what's going on" expression on their faces.

"Ok! Ok! Am going out with a friend today and I want to hurry up", I finally told him.

"Thought as much because I know you so well", mom said tossing her pancake in her mouth.

"Ooooh, that's why you asked for such amount of money from me last night", dad winked at me.

I only laughed.

"Will be in my room", I excused myself and disappeared to my room. By the time I got there, my room was already cleaned up by the maids.

I went straight to my closet, brought out a black jean, white T-shirt and a white snickers. Went into the bathroom for a warm bath.

"Today, am gonna feel good. Tala lala lala", I sang as I had my bath. After bathing, I wrapped my towel around my waist and dashed out.

As I creamed my body I started humming a song "hit by Chris brown". I  sprayed my deodorant and combed my hair to the back.

After dressing up, I used my perfume and combed my hair again. I took my wallet from the wardrobe beside my bed and checked if my ATM was intact.

"Mom! dad! Am leaving", I shouted as I hugged down the stairs.

"Juliet, can you help me get the key to the black Benz", I told one of the maids.

"Okay sir", she bowed and walked away.

"Stop calling me sir Juliet. It makes me look older than my age", I told her as she handed the key over to me.

"Okay sir", she bowed again.

"And you're still repeating it. Just call me Raymond.".

"Okay Raymond", she said

"Better", I smiled and left for the garage.

I drove out heading towards the hood store. When I promised Monica I was gonna get her a wear to match hoodie, I wasn't joking.

After parking, I got down slowly. As I walked to the entrance, I heard a girl say, "isn't that the famous Mr Edward's son". "Yes!", another girl answered so excited to see me.

"Excuse me sir, can I take a selfie with you", the last girl with them approached me.

"First, am not sir and yes, it's just selfie. It won't harm me", I smiled and positioned my face for her phone to capture.

Soon the other two girls joined taking few selfies. "Thank you", the chorused blushing.

"No big deal", I said and dismissed.

"Hello, how can I help you sir", one of the sale girls approached me as soon as my two feet came in.

"I need two matching black hoodies. One should have 'the king' written at the back or front while 'his queen' should be on the other one", I told her.

"Okay sir", she smiled and went in search of it.

In no time, she came back with them and handed it over to the receptionist to package it and told me to pay to the cashier.

"thanks for trading with us sir", she smiled seductively at me.

I smiled back and left for my car. As I got in and started the engine, I took out my phone and dialed Monica's number but it wasn't reachable so I sent her a whatsApp message.

"Am on my way babe. Hope you're already set?"

On my way, I viewed a pretty blue teddy bear from a toy store and decided to get one for Monica.

"How much for this ma", I asked the middle aged woman. "That's 100bucks", she smiled back.

I paid her for the teddy and a rose and left for Monica's house. Within 20minutes, I was already parked at her gate.

I got down, pressed the lock button and walked up to the gate. I pressed the bell and waited patiently for any response.

                             *********

                             MONICA

I was lacing my shoe when I received a message from Raymond stating he was on his way. I quickly finished lacing the shoe, took my small bag and ran downstairs.

I really didn't understand myself at this point. I was tensed, maybe scared or shy. I don't know.

"Hey, calm down. I understand how you're feeling due to the fact it's your first date", mom said patting my back.

Mom started telling me how she felt on her first date. Her story helped in calming me down and just then, the gate bell rang.

"Oh my God! Mom, he here already. What do I do? How do I look?", I began to panick.

"Honey, look at me", she motioned my face. "Breath in breath out". I followed her orders and I felt relaxed a bit.

I gathered courage and walked to the gate. Opening the gate, I saw a set of white shining teeth smiling at me. "Hey", I managed to shake the shyness off me. "Come in", I widened the gate for him to pass through.

I closed the gate and we both walked to the entrance. As I opened the door, I noticed his both hands were at his back.

"What are you hiding?", I asked trying to see what was at his back.

"Hey", I heard mom say from behind.

"Good morning ma", Ray greeted.

"Morning my dear", mom responded.

I introduced him to mom and left for my room leaving them to have a little conversation.

FEW MINUTES LATER...

"Bye mom", I hugged her. "Be good baby", she pecked my forehead and I left leaving mom and Ray together.

I stood outside the gate waiting for him to come out. "What are they still talking about", I thought and just then, he bounced out all smiling like he won a trophy.

Another chapter is here again. 💃💃💃💃🌈😋🌈🌈😁

Thanks 🙏🙏🙏🙏 for supporting me this far. I really appreciate. 😊😊😊😘😘

And to those who encouraged me, a big thank you to all of you❤❤❤.

Next update will be up soon. Stay tuned ❤. Bye 👋