💖chapter nineteen💖

Monica

I slowly opened my eyes to see everyone surrounding me except from one person, the man I was told is my father.

"What happened?", I asked with my faint voice.

"You collapsed darling", I heard someone say.

"Easy baby", mom held my hand assisting me to sit up.

"Is it true mommy?", a tear dropped from my eye. "Is uncle saying the truth? Is he really my father?", I asked pointing at the man sitting opposite us.

She began to cry. It hurt me seeing mom cry but I wanted to know the truth. "Yes baby. He's Michael, your father", she cried.

I just sat staring from mom to my uncle to the Mr Michael, my suppose father.

I struggled to stand up, managed to walked up to him, squatted down and asked, "Why?"

He just sat there, wiping like a baby. "I ask again, WHY?"

"My child... ",

"Am not your child. Don't you ever call me your child, you god forsaken man who thinks he can treat my mother and I anyhow, and still walk in as he wish. You even have the guts to barged into my party without knocking", I yelled out.

"Monica, that's your father your talking to like that. Dont you have regard for him?", uncle dave spat out.

"I don't and I won't uncle. You of all people know what my mom passed through".

"Raymond, take her upstairs", mom ordered.

"Don't you even dare lay your hands on me", I yelled at him.

The look on his face sent a message to me. I was so sure he was surprised. He hasn't seen me in this condition before.

"Raymond, hurry up and get her upstairs before she does something stupid", uncle Dave yelled. "She has anger issues", mom added.

I was about to get hold of an object before Raymond carried me in my bridal style and headed for my room.

"Get me down right now Ray, let me face that man", I yelled struggling to get down.

"No babe, we are going to stay here", he threw me on the bed.

I looked round and saw the remaining four staring at me with sorry eyes.

"Love, am here for you. I will always be", Amber sat down cuddling me.

"Same here sweetheart", Troy joined.

"Me 2 Monica. Even though we are just meeting for the first time", Alice also joined.

"Me 3 baby", Sandra added

"Thanks guys, I really appreciate it", I cried out.

"It's okay baby, come here or don't I  deserve a hug too", he joked.

"You do love", I walked up to him and gave him the biggest cuddle.

...

                          Diane

"So tell me, what brought you here you coward", I spat out.

"Diane, am sorry. I just want to talk".

"Talk?! So ruining my daughter's birthday celebration is the only option for you, right?"

"Diane, calm down", Dave said.

"I'm calm Dave, I just want to get what this man saying because he's making no sense", I said eyeing Michael.

Back to you, "so what do you want to say".