💖chapter twenty eight💖

Happy new month lovers ❤❤😉

                         Raymond.

"This is so unfair", I yelled at my father, not caring what he can do to me.

"Son, keep your voice down", mom said, trying to calm my father down.

"No body should tell me what to do. You were here when he sent my girlfriend out like a common slave and you did nothing about it. So don't tell me to calm down", I yelled fraustated.

"How dare you?", her hand landed on my face. My father wanted to knock me off when my mom held him back, "he's still your only son. Please, don't touch him", she pleaded.

"What! You want to hit. Go ahead. Hit me", I was still yelling when his hand also landed on my face, making me hit the ground real hard.

"Go and pack your things, we are leaving first thing tomorrow morning", he spat with so much venom. "You will stay with your cousin Victor since he also schools there", he added

"What school are you talking about?", I asked, but got no answer. "I said, what school are you talking about", I yelled out, this time mom spoke up. "You will be attending Albert Nerken school of engineering".

"Even you! Damn you both", I sighed, feeling so betrayed by her. She was planning with dad to send me abroad at the same time, supporting my relationship with Monica. "What kind of a mother is she?"

I brought out my phone from my back pocket in attempt to place a call across Monica when my father snatched the phone and threw it to the wall.

"What the fuck is wrong with you both. First, you sent my girlfriend away. Then, you are throwing me to a school I know nothing about especially now I have been registered into PAU's university. And now, you're smashing my phone", I spat out, I could feel my veins popping out of my head.

"You will do as I say, not even your mother dares disobey me", he yelled.

"Juliet", mom shouted.

"Ma", she responded, running from the kitchen. "Trash that phone", she said pointing at my already damaged iPhone on the ground.

I just stood there, staring at all of them. Automatically, I have lost all means to communicate with Monica.

"Where the hell are you heading to?", dad asked, with his both eyes fucking red.

"To the store. I need a new phone as you can see", I spat back.

"You can't go anywhere. The only place you are needed is at the airport, so go upstairs and get ready", he yelled.

"I can't believe this is happening to me". I looked at him, then to mom, and left for my room. When I got to my room, I quickly got to the table to use my laptop. I unlocked it and as I was about to log in into my whatsapp, my door flung opened.

"Get that laptop", he ordered. Juliet walked up to me to collect it. "Wait", I told her. I shut down the laptop and handed it to her.

"Satisfied now right, so leave my damn room", I yelled.

"Learn how to talk to your father", he said turning to leave. "I will but that will be after you learn how to stay out of people's affairs and stop looking down at people", I said shutting the door to his face.

Hours later

"Son, please open the door", mom pleaded.

She kept on knocking and wiping like she was the victim but I cared less. "Am sorry son".

"Can you both let me be", I yelled.

"Am sorry",

"What are you sorry for exactly?", I opened the door, asking her.

"For deceiving you I guess. But, believe me when I say I love Monica", she sighed.

I chuckled, "you love Monica yet you stood there and watched dad ridicule her in front of the maids".

"What was I suppose to do?", she asked.

"Something",

"Your father words can't be disobeyed. You know him too well",

"But he's your husband. You of all people should know he's mumu button", I spat out.

"I know but... ",

"Enough mom. I will leave, and trust me when I say you won't see me in this house after I step foot into New York city", I said, opening the door wide, letting her in.

I walked over to my closet, brought out two boxes and set them on my bed. I arranged my clothes into them neatly, along side with my shoes.

"Can I help y.... ",

"Don't bother mom", I said, removing her hand from the box.

"Son, you know it's bad to keep malice with your parents", she said piercing her eyes into mine.

"And it's good to betray your son right. I trusted you mom",

"And I'm sorry. I had to do what I did to save you. I denied knowing Monica, yes, but that was because I didn't want him to disown you", she said with teary eyes.

"I don't understand. How does it relate?",

"You won't understand now, when its right, I will let you know son", she said walking out.

"Mom, I want to know now. Am old enough to take anything", I sighed. "Was I adopted?", I asked.

"No son. You are our legitimate son but your father has a son outside who happens to be your elder brother", she said.

"Ooooh, I see. So in other words, you don't want me to loose my inheritance as the legitimate son", I sighed.

"Exactly",

"A question mom, Do you know this woman?", I asked. "I mean, the mother of my elder brother".

"That's a long story son. I don't want to talk about it", she sighed and left for her room.

I careless of any secrets they are keeping away from me. After arranging my stuffs, I rolled the boxes close to the door.

I sat on the bed, lost in my thoughts. Then, I remembered Monica came to the house to tell me something.

"What can that be?", I asked myself.

"Damn it, and I don't have any gadget to reach her with".

I laid down, staring at the ceiling thinking until darkness consumed me.

....