💖chapter four💖

On hearing the bell, Monica quickly cleared the place so she won't be late for the next class in order to avoid another punishment... She politely and  respectfully excused herself from Raymond.. They hugged and waved eachother goodbye, parting ways to their respective classes.

The rest of school hours were great for her as she smiled throughout the day.. Amber admired her bestfriend imagining what happened between Raymond and Monica. Deep in her, she knew a big gist awaited her and she couldn't wait any longer so quietly she prayed for the bell to be rung.

Immediately the bell was heard, she ran to monica like she won a lottery and pleaded to hear the feedback on what happened between both of them but Monica only smiled ignoring her pleads..

"Hey, stop smiling to yourself and tell me already", she said firmly.

"Huh, how come you stopped crying for gist", Monica joked trying to mimick her best friend which she thought will get her upset and stop asking for what happened between her n Raymond but unfortunately that didn't work out well because Amber had already made up her mind to get every detail from her.

"Mimick me all you want but I won't stop bothering you until you satisfy me", Amber said walking to her seat to arrange her bag..

"Ok ma, I will do as her highness pleases", Monica replied giving up already.

"Better do", Amber said laughing as both of the walked out of the building heading to the gates.

Monica started explaining everything to Amber giving her the gist detail to detail and as she got to the kissing part, she stopped..

"Why did you stop"? Amber asked her but got no reply. Looking at her, she saw her smiling again and immediately she understood the reason for all the smiles..

"OMG, is it what am thinking girl", she asked and all she got was a nod from Monica

"He k-kis-kissed me", Monica finally vomited blushing like she was called on stage to be congratulated in front of the whole school.

Monica! Monica!

"Hey girl", amber brushed her shoulder to bring her out of her day dream.. "What are you thinking about"? She asked

'Never mind, am fine.. Let's go home",  she said as Amber followed her saying nothing afterwards..

"Monica", Raymond called her from the car park when he sighted her with Amber..

"Ooops, seems lover boy can't get you off his mind", amber teased her as they both walked over to where raymond was standing with his friend Troy..

"Ehm, will you please ride with Troy because I want to ride with monica alone", he whispered to amber politely.

"Ok, no qualms", she replied as she hugged monica goodbye and followed Troy to his car.

"Now that we are alone, do you mind riding with me", he asked waiting for an answer

"I don't mind but promise not to kidnap me", she joked smiling.

He opened the passenger door for her as she climbed in and he closed after her like a gentle man and went to the driver's side and in a minute both were seated smiling to eachother.

He started the engine but waited a while to warm up the car. In no time, the reversed and drove out of school. While driving, he used his side eye and saw her blushing which amazed him.

"I can see you're in the best mood this afternoon", he said still focused on the driving.

"Am just happy", she said as she turned to capture the view of houses as he drove passed them.

"Not too bad", he replied as he asked for her address.. She told him without looking at his direction.

It was a long drive as he tried to bring up something to talk about.. "Do you treck this distance everyday"? He asked.

"No, I don't", she said finally looking at him. "We only treck when we miss our bus", she continued.

They talked and laughed until he reached her small house. It was a small bungalow but was a beautiful sight and with the view of the house, he knew she lives an average life..

"We are here", he said looking straight into her eyes. He couldn't control what he felt as it was the first time he had this feelings. He cupped her cheeks and moved slowly until she was feeling his mint breath.

This was to soon for monica because she didn't know what to do. She felt butterflies in her tummy so she prayed quietly in her mind but all in vain as she felt a soft surface pressed against her lips. In as much as she didn't want to return the kiss, she found herself doing so.. Returning the kiss, she slowly gave him entrance into her mouth as the kiss deepened. Being the first time she's kissing, she followed all his moves.

After a while, she couldn't take it anymore as she was fighting for air to breath so she pulled apart. In as much as she didn't want the kiss to end, she had no choice..

Looking into each other's eyes, they were both dumbfounded..

"Am sorry monica", he finally found courage to speak. "I r-rea-lly don't know how you feel but I do like you".

Still looking into his eyes she uttered "you stole my first kiss Ray", and "I think am beginning to have feelings for you", she said shyly.

"It's okay. I will give you enough time to think it through because I wouldn't force you in a relationship with me", he said hugging her..

"Ok Ray, I have to get going.. See you in school tomorrow", she said getting out of the car.

Hurriedly, he got out and asked "Can I come get you tomorrow please"?

She turned and smiled, "if you can get here by 6:45,why not", she said and waved him goodbye.

"Ok babe", he replied happily.. Standing by his car, he watched her open her gate until she closed it before he entered his car and drove off.

Am really really sorry🙏🙏 for this late update... I hope 🙏 am pardoned..

It seems Raymond❤ and Monica😍😍 are getting along or what do you think? 👯💆

What will happen tomorrow😣😣.. Omg can't wait.. 💃💃

Thank 🙏🙏 you to all my readers out there who waited patiently😘 for this update.. I really appreciate your support..😘😘😊

Don't forget to share to your friends and vote 🗳 🗳

Bye guys😍😍😍❤