💖chapter thirteen💖

Monica

"Monica", I heard the voice again this time around, it was very clear.

"Babe, I think someone's calling you or am I the only one hearing your name",

"I know. I can also hear it but I can't find the person. Moreover the voice sounds so much like Amber's", I said still in search of the person just then, Amber appeared behind me.

"Babes, have been shouting your name like an insane person".

"Sorry honey but what are you doing here?", I asked

"Troy actually brought me here saying he wants to spoil me", she said looking around. "Whose car is this and what are you doing here?", she asked.

"Hey Amber", Ray waved smiling.

"Hello dear", she waved back.

"Oh my god, don't tell me you guys are on a date", she brushed my shoulder.

"Isn't it obvious babes" I rolled my eyes.

"Woooooow, your outfit looks really cool. And I also noticed it's a matching outfit", she said looking at me from head to toe.

"Amber, you ask so many questions. Yours isn't bad either, fashionista", I laughed.

"You owe me alot of gist sugar".

"Same as you. You never told me you and Troy are already in a relationship", I frowned.

"Am sorry babes but we aren't dating just yet. He asked me out yesterday and I haven't given him any answer yet", she explained

"Hey guys, am I missing something", Troy interrupted.

"Hi Troy", I smiled

"Where's Raymond?", he asked.

"In the car", Amber replied him.

"Alright. Gossip well girls", he winked at us

Few minutes later...

"Hey gossips. Let's go", the boys chorused.

"Going where?", Amber asked.

"The beach babes", I replied.

Amber and Troy left for their car while Ray and I took off heading to the nearby beach.

"I guess this last place will be a double date of best friends", he smirked.

"Sure it will and am so happy about it". 

When we got to the gate, we payed the gate fee. It wasn't too busy unlike normal Saturdays were people especially adults go to have fun with friends and family.

Troy parked his car beside ours. "Hey, you guys should go prepare a place where we'll stay", I said to the guys.

"Alright", they chorused and left while Amber and I got the things from both cars.

"Did you plan on coming here?", I asked her.

"No, but I don't mind at all since we are together. Actually, I was planning to invite you over for a swim next saturday but I guess that will wait till next month girl".

"That's will be amazing. Let our moms come with us, you know it's been long we had a family hangout", I replied.

"Sure, that will be great".

We walked and talked until we got to the small hut were the guys arranged.

"Let's take a group selfie", Amber suggested as sge brought out her selfie stick from her bag.