💖chapter nine💖

It's year 2020. A new decade with lots of God's grace and blessings.

Be a better version of yourself❤

                            *******

                            MONICA

I threw my bag on the floor near my table and quickly ran into the bathroom. I aggressively pulled my panties down to pee.

"Ahhhhhh, what a relief", I exclaimed as I peed.

I stood up, flushed and washed my hands.

Today, school was really stressful. Amber, Troy, Raymond and I were grouped for a work project. I wonder why only prefects worked today.

Every fridays of the week, the agricultural teacher always need some students to assist him in the farm and I heard another teacher adviced him to use the prefects.

Gosh, I really wanted to pinched the mouth she used to advice him.

Yeah! Amber, Troy and Raymond are also prefects.. Raymond is the senior prefect while Troy is the deputy and Amber the dress code prefect. She's indeed very neat and I won't deny the fact that her neatness sometimes annoy me because she takes it to the extreme.

Throughout the work, Amber complained practically about everything. "My dress is stained. My shoe is in a mess. My nails are dirty", she will cry in our ears but Troy found it cute while Ray will just add more mud to her dress and shoe. At a point he almost threw mud on her face which made us laugh hard.

I really love my friends especially Amber. She has been with me since childhood. She's not perfect but to me she's more than perfect.

As I sat on my bed, I smiled as I remembered how I almost embarrassed myself in front of Ray. I was really pressed. If I had stayed any little further with him, I would have peed on myself. The way he stared at me, am sure he was wondering what was wrong with me.

I stood up, pulled my clothes off and  walked into the bathroom for a long shower. Today's work at the school's farm was really WOW. Even though we washed our hands and cleaned the mud off our bodies and shoes, I still needed my long warm bath.

I wore a bumshort and a baggy top. Packed my hair in a messy pony tail and left for the kitchen.

It took me an hour and some minutes to prepare pasta along side with plantain and also fry fish.

I was really tired when I was done so I laid down on the couch and took a nap but before I slept, I set an alarm to wake me up an hour after.

One Hour Later

(Alarm rings)

I slowly opened my eyes to stop the alarm. I gradually sat up and looked at the wall clock. It was past seven.

"Where is mom", I thought.. She always come home before seven. What's kesing her out up till now.

As I took up to pee, I heard the door knock. I looked through the door hole and saw it was mom.

"Thank goodness", I said as I opened I door. "Mom you got me worried, where have you been", I questioned not realizing I didn't give way for her to pass through.

"Young woman, is that your good evening", she looked at me and then the door. There and then, I realized I was blocking her way in.

"Sorry mom", I moved back for her to get in.

"Am sorry for making you worried", I told me. "Am so famished. Serve the food darling, will be with you in 10", she said and left for her room.

I set the table and went to the kitchen to dish the food. It was still warm and there was no need to microwave it. I also brought out a bottle of juice from the fridge.

Few minutes after, she came out in her pajamas. Trust mom, she doesn't play with her bathing sessions. One of the things I learnt from her.

AFTER DINNER

"So how will tomorrow be baby? Are you still going out", she asked after drinking the last content from her glass.

"Oooh that's true. I don't know yet, he hasn't called. Moreover I don't know what I will be wearing", I said as I remembered my phone is my room.

"Okay, just let me know when you will be going out cause am also going out too", she smiled.

"Okay mom", I said and took her glass cup to the kitchen and washed the dishes.

"Good night mom", I pecked her cheeks and went upstairs.

                           *********

                           RAYMOND

Have been calling her since and she's not picking up. "What's wrong with her? Or has she changed her mind about tomorrow's date or is she that tired from today's work at the school's farm", I thought.

I looked at my phone and it was past eight. I unlocked my phone and clicked on WhatsApp. I sent her a message and it didn't deliver. Just there, I saw her last seen(since 8 in the morning).

Omg, she hasn't been online since morning. "She's indeed tired", I thought out loud and immediately my phone vibrated. I looked at it and the caller's name showed on my screen boldly.

(Monic love😍)

"Hey, what happened to you? Have been calling since. Are you okay babe?", I fired immediately I heard her voice.

"Am sorry, had to cook and I also took a nap while waiting for mom and all this while my phone was in my room", her angelic voice said.

After the explanation, we moved to discusse about the date.

"Ray, I really don't know what to wear. You know, I don't want to look odd", she shyly said.

"It's okay. I will be wearing black and white. Do you want us to dress alike", I asked hoping for her to agree.

'Do you have a black hoodie", I asked her. "No", she said.

"Okay, I will get one for you. Hope you have a white or black snickers?". I asked.

"Yes, I have both. Which are we wearing?", she asked

"White".

"Okay. Let me arrange them out so it won't be difficult for me tomorrow", she told me.

"Alright. I will do same. Good night angel. Sleep tight".

"You too. See you tomorrow. Bye Ray", she said and hanged up.

I was so happy. I laid down with my back on my bed thinking about how tomorrow will be until darkness consumed me.

Another chapter is up again💃💃🌈.
Raymond and Monica's first date is finally here. Don't go away, stay tuned! 😁😁

Happy new year💖💖💃💃💃💃😍😍😍. Enjoy the rest of the day💋💋

 Enjoy the rest of the day💋💋